Search results for query: *

1. C

Review JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

I think part of it is "Gou got his own episode, so Koharu should too" and I can get the idea of that, but I too didn't get disliking the element, as Koharu hasn't shown interest in travelling alone or anything of that sort, and Ash/Gou add to the "huge" forest setting, which I think helps this...
  2. C

So, while I get the complaints, I think keeping a few things in mind is important here, even if it doesn't change how people view the episode overall. One, as Ash and Gou were the ones in the pink gear, they were by default necessary, because that was the best part of the episode (which shocks...
  3. C

As a Koharu fan, I actually sort of feared her capturing Ponyta (though they've done well with Eevee) as the show struggles (though at the same time, some Pokemon have had individual episodes) giving Pokemon focus, that being said I would hope Koharu fans simply appreciate her leading episodes...
  4. C

So, before this episode, I thought that it didn't need Ash and Gou (or that they'd have a small appearance), however, those uniforms were the best part of the episode (though the Koharu focus of course was great). So I can't, in good consciousness say thy weren't "needed."
Back
Top Bottom