Search results for query: *

1. C

Review JN077: Super Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!

Which is why Ash telling Pikachu to dodge Hariyama's Fighting Z-Move in the the Hala battle will remain my favorite showing of a Z-Move.
  2. C

Regarding the Z-Move, while I was more than happy with it overpowering an Ability, yeah, in general, while I don't know SM too well, Z-Moves remove tension, and that can work, but doesn't often with them. Regarding Pokemon screentime, yeah, I will never get (I would guess the pandemic plays a...
  3. C

Generally, I would've been fine with any...condition absorbing the strongest Electric-type Z-Move would leave one in, I was just happy it wasn't nullified by an Ability.
  4. C

I get not liking Z-Moves...but I can't think of a way to handle them that isn't this, basically.
  5. C

Again, no ability should be able to "handle" the strongest Electric move in the series. That being said, outside of that, there are some valid points when talking about factors such as Abilities and Z-Moves. Generally, this was a very good fight, even with the end (even though this is how I...
  6. C

Yeah, while I wanted to see the Z-Move (once we learned it'd be there) doing exactly what it did (especially after Zapdos and Moltres), there are other issues for people to fairly criticize regarding the decision to begin with, and Z-Moves in general. Also agree that the battle outside of that...
  7. C

I mentioned this before, but it is hard to not have some sort of "ranking" system feel scripted...in a scripted event, but this is how typical MMR systems can be.
  8. C

Oh, also, really liked Grookey taking interest in Iron Tail (I think).
  9. C

While I didn't care for the Z-Move, this isn't the games, and an Ability should never "negate" the strongest Electric Z-Move, so while I didn't care for it being used, I actually like that they "stuck" to my logic there. Otherwise, really good battle.
Back
Top Bottom