Search results for query: *

1. C

Controversial opinions

I can get behind that review of Ash's role, but unfortunately I still can't get over the fact that, inexperienced or otherwise, he was still a massive a-hole in the original series, and then everyone ELSE was a massive a-hole to him on the occasions Ash himself WASN'T being an a-hole. Don't get...
  2. C

Controversial opinions

Which is frustrating for me because, since I started very late when it came to Pokemon gaming, Oshawott was my very first Pokemon ever, so it has a special place in my heart for me.
  3. C

Controversial opinions

Well, personally, I feel if nothing else, XY had the best set of protagonists out of all the series, and (I guess this counts as another controversial opinion) it's the only one where I didn't hate any one of either Ash or his travelling companions, with the possible exception of the Johto arc...
  4. C

Controversial opinions

Another controversial opinion from me - Cilan is far, FAR more annoying than Iris ever has been. I'm going to be brutally honest here...I find it legit difficult to actually hate Iris. As I said in my previous post, I hated the way Misty acted in the original series, specifically the Kanto arc...
  5. C

Controversial opinions

I suppose my controversial opinion is thus - the original series was terrible. This comes from two major problems as far as I'm concerned. First of all, most of the characters are absolute jerks. Ash is an insufferable A-Hole through a good chunk of the series, being loud and obnoxious, but...
Back
Top Bottom