Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

From what I understand, lore is basically any information that expands your knowledge about elements of a story. That could include a character’s past, some historical fact, a curious fact about a location in a fictional world, folklore and myths, and so on.
  2. Cresselia92

Hey! Belated reply, but I didn’t watch the movie in its entirety. Though I have Netflix, so I can watch it whenever. I can help you figure out details, but if you want we can communicate through DMs or PMs to not hog the thread. ^^
  3. Cresselia92

Well, I don't exactly know everything about MLP (especially not the first four seasons), but I can help you brainstorm stuff, sure. :)
  4. Cresselia92

At that point, I’d say that different species and different names would turn them into original characters, even if they were to borrow the backstories of the canon ponies. That, by itself, isn’t even a bad approach. If all, it would give you some flexibility of what to do with them.
  5. Cresselia92

I don’t think there is a specific amount of words, but intensity matters. For example, dropping an F-bomb in a story for Everyone would be frowned upon at best and strictly not allowed at worst.
  6. Cresselia92

Honestly, a team with six Smeargle could be pretty unique. They could use moves based on their preferences, like artistic influences or vocations.
  7. Cresselia92

This is how my story The Meaning of Ambition started. It was supposed to be a quick oneshot about “What Nobunaga would do if he were to face N?” and “Dragons fight, so cool!”, and then it turned into a chaptered fiction as I explored other ideas and did a character study of both. So yeah. I get...
  8. Cresselia92

Yes, they are separate accounts.
  9. Cresselia92

The monochrome style will become an official style in the near future. It will also get its personal Dark Mode, so look forward to it. :3
  10. Cresselia92

@unrepentantAuthor I had no idea that your character Brisa used to live in the Google Translated world of EarthBound. No wonder she lives in the PMD world now. :p
  11. Cresselia92

And here I am, breaking the mold with a story titled “Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Delta Dossiers.” :p A PMD Digimon crossover could be interesting. Heck, you could even have the humans turn into Digimon and have them explore the web in the form of “Dungeons”.
  12. Cresselia92

Yeah, that's an approach I'm following with bosses in my story, too, with each boss requiring a different strategy to take them now. Dealing with a "healing spammer"? Block their Recoveries with Heal Block or Taunt, or drain their energy with Leech Seed and poison. Having trouble with a...
  13. Cresselia92

Spectrobes? Oh gosh, I love that series! :D I was even considering putting a Spectrobes cameo / reference in my PMD story. You know, it would be fascinating if there was some Ultra Space / Spectrobes crossover, due to their similar themes.
  14. Cresselia92

I think that fanfics become popular when they divert greatly from their source material. Think of Cupcakes from the MLP fandom, which takes a franchise for children and twists it until it becomes a gorefic. Sooo… from the way I see it, a popular fanfic becomes popular when it becomes infamous...
  15. Cresselia92

Well, I have plenty of knowledge of the AA series and I’m writing my own mystery / detective story as well (albeit not AA, it draws plenty of inspiration from that series and Ghost Trick), so I may give you a few pointers that could be helpful. First things first, you need an idea of how the...
  16. Cresselia92

Unova fic, huh? Does Black/White anime retelling count? Because I’m pretty confident I have a couple of chapters of that around here. …Which reminds me that I seriously need to get back to it.
  17. Cresselia92

I don’t know much about that book, but I’ll certainly give it a look. Thanks for the suggestion. :D
  18. Cresselia92

I'd like to start my virus post-apocalyptic Pokémon story soon, but I wouldn't know what sources to pick for it aside from "I Am Legend" and "Planet of the Apes". Any suggestions?
  19. Cresselia92

Scorbunny all the way! I’m gonna call it like my late bunny: Bobo.
  20. Cresselia92

Speaking of covers, I'm personally working on a banner for my story. Here's a very rough draft: Hopefully I'll be able to get it finished for when I finish the second part of chapter two. :3
Back
Top Bottom