Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Huh. That sounds… kinda morbid to me. In a setting where there are sentient creatures, having them stuff the skins of other sentient creatures sounds… unsettling, to say the least. If you have regular animals that are stuffed it might be passable at best, but if you have Pokémon stuff other...
  2. Cresselia92

So, like what Phione does in the anime? Or what Red’s Vee does in the manga? (click for full size) Yeah, that’s another possibility.
  3. Cresselia92

Perhaps you could consider taking some inspiration from otters for a Vaporeon. They tend to paddle a bit like dogs, while using their tails to regulate the direction and speed. I think this could be the closest you could get to a “Vaporeon style”.
  4. Cresselia92

The way I see it, opening a chapter with a dialog works if you want to have the reader be involved immediately into a scene, and I think it works best when you want to show some action ongoing. For a sermon, which is something more quiet and calm, I’d start by giving out some bits of the...
  5. Cresselia92

Togepi. Metronome. Randomness issues.
  6. Cresselia92

Smeargle is a Pokémon with a cool gimmick that I rarely see used in fanfics. If possible, I’d like to squeeze in a Smeargle in a story (maybe in a PMD chapter?). Otherwise, huh… can’t think of any other Pokémon that I like and isn’t overly popular, at the moment.
  7. Cresselia92

So, I have a quite interesting question: what's everyone's opinion in breaking past some game's mechanisms? For example, having a Pokémon being able to use more than four moves, having Abilities with some general upgrades (like, for example, a Pokémon with Illuminate being able to blind a...
  8. Cresselia92

Hey, Greninjaman! You are in luck, I’m actually working on a Kingdom Hearts x Pokémon crossover as well, even if my version will lean a bit more toward the KH side. Regarding the game mechanisms, I’m doing a bit of a fusion between Pokken/Rumble in terms of real time battling and KH in terms...
  9. Cresselia92

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Those are definitely good ideas. :3 I'll surely post a sample of the dialogue I have prepared in the Samples thread, once I get the chance.
  10. Cresselia92

So, I’m dabbling with some ideas for my ficcy, and I’d like some ideas for my characters. Basically, I want to introduce the Swords of Justice at the beginning of the prologue and I’d like them all to have some unique way in which they speak. This is what I’ve gotten so far: - Keldeo: Juvenile...
Back
Top Bottom