Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

Preview SM026: Farewell, Mamane!

Yep, Sophocles is staying. Nothing surprising here. I still hope that they will expand on his character, though. Just give me some good reason of actually being interested in him. Heck, having him dealing with moving away would have actually been beneficial for his character. I bet many...
  2. Cresselia92

There is always a first time, and this could be the first time. If all, that would make things more tolerable interesting and unpredictable, and the other characters could get some more breathing room for some more development.
  3. Cresselia92

Honestly, if Sophocles were to leave, I think it would be for a few episodes. You know, kind of like how Clemont left at some point to arrange things for his Gym battle with Ash. I could see Sophocles doing this as well and furthering his similarities with Clemont.
  4. Cresselia92

Sophocles desperately needs some good character enrichment here. His presence currently feels so pointless and unnecessary to the overall plot of the series, and the Tapu Koko's rematch episode barely did anything to flesh him out more and address his actual flaws. Even though I doubt he will...
Back
Top Bottom