Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

What do you think of Sun and Moon so far?

He is way too relaxed in his goal, which is a contradiction with how he acted in the past, and implies laziness. I mean, he needed Gladion to only get the idea of considering looking for Olivia to get the Rockium Z, when he would have already planned his future Trial and challenges in past...
  2. Cresselia92

Personally speaking, I feel like they have de-aged SM Ash a bit too much. He may behave like a 10-years old boy… from the '90s, though. That makes him seem more old school and from another time, in a sense. Also, his current behavior is in jarring contrast with how he has "grown up" throughout...
  3. Cresselia92

That much is obvious, but if this series is truly trying to show the various "layers" of the classmates and the fact that they have lives that don't revolve around Ash, as some people as so perpetually claiming, then why aren't the writers showing said lives? An episode or two spent without Ash...
  4. Cresselia92

See more aspects of their lives? But if they barely have a role in episodes not featuring them or introducing their families. And when they don't have a role, we don't even see them or what they do. Some people call that "realism". I call that "the writers not even knowing what to do with them...
  5. Cresselia92

The problem is that we got precedents about goalless characters, and those were less than stellar. I mean, this is essentially one of Clemont's main complaints, who simply couldn't stand out despite having some pretty adorable traits (like his terrible athletic performances). Same thing happened...
  6. Cresselia92

Huh… we must have been watching different shows, because I didn't see any of that. What kind of focus did the characters actually get? How did their chapters contribute to their characters? How did they actually grow? I know that Pokémon has never been a show famous for its plot, but even OS...
  7. Cresselia92

My opinion? Mostly unchanged. I didn't like it at the beginning, I still don't like it for the same reasons. Jarring art style (yes, it didn't yet grow on me), underdeveloped characters with little to no purpose (aside of Lillie and, maybe, Lana and Gladion), excess of comedy (even if it...
Back
Top Bottom