• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

Which series was the worst one?

In a sense. This is DP all over again. Even the complaints directed to XY mirror the complaints directed to DP during the BW era, ironically enough, with both series being criticized for being way too dramatic and serious, for having a useless male third wheel, and for featuring a generic...
  2. Cresselia92

I don't know. I personally liked that special, even if I admit the voice acting was a bit… off. For example, May sounded a bit too adult for my tastes. However, as someone who never followed the English dub, I guess I wasn't as "biased" as most people, and I was barely bothered by the...
  3. Cresselia92

There are some people who legitimately hate DP, actually. Most common complaints are that Ash is a soulless battle drone, that Brock is useless, that there are too many terrible fillers, that there is a whole one-year gap between the 7th and the 8th Badge (and always forget that plenty of...
  4. Cresselia92

BW, no contest. I'll summarize with the points mentioned by other people: • Ash's skills regression; • Too many reserve Pokémon with too little development; • Starters' hogging screentime; • Personality-less Team Rocket; • Lackluster rivals (even though Georgia and Burgundy were quite funny at...
Back
Top Bottom