Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

Controversial opinions

Hardly controversial. BW was a mostly disliked saga with very few supporters, while SM has more mixed opinions. Probably my views of that saga were skewed because there was a very negative aura around it, but once I got to look back at it after the un-hype was over… I found out that it wasn’t...
  2. Cresselia92

Controversial opinions

Well, time for one the most controversial opinions ever: I find the BW saga better than SM. As much as I criticized the former non-stop back in the day for several reasons and I still do so these days, I feel it was much more consistent in terms of pacing and development (whenever it happened...
  3. Cresselia92

Controversial opinions

Okay, guys! General reminder to be respectful toward other people and their opinions, and to keep conversations civil and friendly. People should feel free to express their opinions about the anime and its elements -- more so in this thread about unpopular opinions -- without being targeted...
  4. Cresselia92

Controversial opinions

Similar design with just color-swapped hair, similar dismissive attitude toward Ash, similar “unbeatable rival until the League arrives” vibe, similar obsession in taking down the regional Champion… They have their own personal traits, sure, but it’s evident that the writers were trying to...
  5. Cresselia92

Controversial opinions

I’m gonna throw a quick controversial opinion here: I actually really like M16 Mewtwo. I just wish its backstory was handled a bit better to make it more different than the original one, but I liked its more introvert and friendly personality and I’m fine with having a second Mewtwo that can...
  6. Cresselia92

Controversial opinions

I definitely agree to that, especially because we saw Sawyer becoming stronger and better since he was introduced. Beside, if Ash can beat Trainers stronger and/or more experienced than him, then I don’t see why other Trainers can’t do the same thing.
  7. Cresselia92

Controversial opinions

I think the point here is that those events are still relevant. I mean, if someone skipped Ampibom's release and saw later that Dawn lacked that Pokémon, said person would surely wonder what happened to Ambipom, and would be confused as a result. This is pretty much what happened already with...
  8. Cresselia92

Controversial opinions

I suppose I could voice out some more rather unpopular opinions. • Shudo's works are overrated. While I respect him and I know he created some nice plots and backstories, I feel like people give them way more credit than what they deserve. • Piplup's dub voice is less annoying than his...
  9. Cresselia92

Controversial opinions

This actually doesn't sound that controversial to me. Anyway, a controversial opinion? Well… I actually like Max more than Bonnie.
Back
Top Bottom