Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

POPULAR: The Samples Thread

You know, if you really want to use the hover feature, I'd like to suggest you use it only for the raw stats, and have the descriptions and effects of each card explained during the conversation between fighters. So, for example, for Ruby Carbuncle... You could set it like this. This is a...
  2. Cresselia92

The character is depicted as a "ghost", but there is no confirmation of it being an actual Ghost-type. As mentioned earlier, it will be revealed at a later point. :) (Oh, and in case you’re wondering, the “ghastly” is the adjective, not the Pokémon Gastly.) - Hmm… yeah, maybe I could show the...
  3. Cresselia92

Yoh, peeps! I've come here again with another sample for my story. This is the introduction of the antagonists of the story. In case you are wondering, this is supposed to be a bit vague, as the reveal is supposed to happen later during the chapter. So, I would like opinions about them, mainly...
  4. Cresselia92

Script format is very good for things like screenplay and comics' scripts, so it's not all that bad. However, you should also put some descriptions in the middle. Brief example: - Giovanni's office. There is only darkness and the flashing lights of the screens. Giovanni's Persian is sleeping on...
  5. Cresselia92

So, I've been told to put a sample of the dialog in here, and this is what I'll do now. ^^ Of course, this is still a WIP, so there may be some tweaks about the characterization of the trio later.
Back
Top Bottom