Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I liked its role in the first PMD games and I liked it as an initial Fighting-type in Yellow, which is useful to beat Brock. I just wish it got something to get a more distinguishable trait that separates it from fellow Fighters. Now, what about Lapras?
  2. Cresselia92

A terribly underrated Pokémon, as it’s constantly overshadowed by its younger sibling Grovyle, especially after the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Darkness/Time/Sky games. I personally really like it, and it was one of my MVP in my Pokémon Sapphire game. Now, what about Noctowl?
  3. Cresselia92

Can’t unwatch the Buzz Lightyear/Bowser comparisons. It’s a cool starter, but not my kind as I prefer faster, offensive ‘mons. Now, what about Budew?
  4. Cresselia92

It’s a rock with eyes and arms. Not exactly what I’d call original, but I’ve used it in the past and it’s not half bad. Magnitude is certainly helpful during the early game, especially if you get the lucky 10. And now, what about Bonsly?
  5. Cresselia92

One for my favorite Legendary Pokémon. It has an awesome double typing and a really good exclusive attack. I just wish its Resolute Form was something more than a simple aesthetic change. I mean, the Japanese dex entries mention that it becomes so fast that it leaves aftermirages behind itself...
  6. Cresselia92

One cool starter! It was one of my MVPs in a Platinum run, thanks to its good and balanced offensive stats. Try running it mixed and you’ll blast through your opponents! ^^ Now, what’s your opinion on Lapras?
  7. Cresselia92

Adorable design and really unappreciated Pokémon. It was one of my MVPs in Pokémon White 2, thanks to its passable speed and offensive prowess. Those weaknesses, though… which could become a force to be reckoned in Inverse Battles, since they become major strengths. Now, another underrated...
  8. Cresselia92

Still the best early bird Pokémon. It has very balanced stats, good Abilities and excellent coverage moves. I’ve yet to find another bird Pokémon that is as good as it. Also, the design is cool as well. Now, what about Ludicolo?
  9. Cresselia92

Cool Legendary, but having an ability that doesn’t improve its STAB is kinda weird. At least Primal Groudon fixed that by giving it magmatic power. Now for a weird choice: Spinda.
  10. Cresselia92

Ah, one great physical wall. It was one of my favorite Pokémon to use in a competitive ORAS team. Poison Heal is such a good Ability. Now, tell me what you think about… Arbok.
  11. Cresselia92

Easter Island. Should be fun to pair it with an Azumarill, in case someone wanted a thematic team. Now, talk about Rotom.
  12. Cresselia92

It would be recommended to not post USUM spoilers here, even if under spoiler tags. Otherwise, people would be forced to check what’s under the spoiler tags, and eventually ruin their future experience. As such, let’s not do that, shall we? ;) - - That’s a really cool Pokémon. I wish its...
  13. Cresselia92

I love it! It’s a really cute Pokémon. Too bad that it’s quite outclassed competitively, as there are many more HP-oriented Water-types which offer much more than it. But hey, Baton Pass is still a nice tool for it. Now, Zangoose?
Back
Top Bottom