Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

Adding to what Pikadex said, their total size must also be below 500 kB.
  2. Cresselia92

The size I had suggested was the size needed to make it fit within the limits just barely, while allowing you to keep the pictures as well. Any size bigger than 1 is going to make the sig over the limit.
  3. Cresselia92

As Pikadex above as said, the signature is still way too tall. This is mainly because the font used for the text is way too big. My suggestion would be to reduce the font size from 6 to 1, so that it looks more like this: If you are fine with that, you can simply copypaste this code in the...
  4. Cresselia92

Yeah, I'm afraid. It's both too tall (the limit is 160 px, while that pic is 300 px) and the size too big (2,14 MB compared to the limit of 500 kB). However, I've created a resized version which you can use. You can do this work with sites like Animated GIF editor and GIF maker
  5. Cresselia92

This looks to be a problem with the hosting site itself. I'm gonna tag you as well, @MassiveShock11, as it looks like the original site where you posted the image (postimg.org) is down, so I'm gonna recommend you both to use Imgur instead to post images for your signatures. Images uploaded on...
  6. Cresselia92

@MegaPod Your signature's original size is 600 x 145 pixels, so it's within the limits. ^^ @Chidamari Sketch The total size of your sig is 250 x 160 pixels, so yours is fine too. :3
  7. Cresselia92

@MegaPod Your sig is fine in terms of height. Width is a tad over the limits, but only by a few pixels. It should be fine, as long as you don't add anything else. ^^
Back
Top Bottom