Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Okay, I really would like to know where is this source about the new series not featuring any girl. Just because the poster shows Ash and the new boy, it doesn't mean that we won't have a female character in the kids' cast, whether it is permanent or temporary. Let's not jump to conclusions...
  2. Cresselia92

Kinda late to the party, but if that poster is indeed the real deal — which is very likely, as it looks very complex for being a fake — then I can say that I already dig the new art style. It keeps some of the round lines from SM, which I suppose will make animation smoother, but it is also more...
  3. Cresselia92

Okay, friendly reminder to post any content related to leaks under spoiler tags or in the leak repository thread here, in order to not ruin the experience for people who want to play the games and/or watch the anime unspoilered. Thank you in advance.
  4. Cresselia92

I’m not sure if anyone has asked this, but… how do you think Ash will Dynamax his Pikachu? In the games, we see the Pokémon being returned to the Pokéball and released as a kaiju, so how could they circumvent this issue with Pikachu? Force him into a Pokéball for the first time since Mewtwo...
Back
Top Bottom