Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

I seriously doubt that they will leave Koffing with just an ability and leave it to chance whether its Galarian forme gains Levitate or Neutralizing Gas. Like, can you imagine having to breed and level up Koffing all the way up to Lv. 35… and have all your efforts washed away just because you...
  2. Cresselia92

You know, there is something that we should consider about Galarian Weezing. Since it has two abilities, I’m starting to think that either we will get a currently unknown Galarian Koffing with Neutralizing Gas… or Kantonian Koffing, and to an extent Kantonian Weezing, will acquire NeutGas as...
  3. Cresselia92

Meh, if Morpeko gets stats similar to the other clones, it won’t really go too far. Also, Electric/Dark isn’t really an unbreakable/OP typing or anything like that. Besides, it’s the move that swaps type each turn, not the typing itself, and the type change can be easily exploitable as it is...
  4. Cresselia92

True, even though I've seen some people speculating that Obstruct could be a Protect + Counter combo, which would actually be quite nice. Especially if you anticipate a Fighting-type move and deflect the full damage on the attacker. Sure, it may sound OP, but if its stats are unimpressive, it...
  5. Cresselia92

So, like a reverse Taunt? Well, it certainly would be something interesting to see, especially as a way to stop a sweeper / wallbreaker. I wouldn't be opposed to something like that.
  6. Cresselia92

Actually, the item doesn’t work on male Combee and Salandit, so I heavily doubt Eviolite will work with regular Linoone unless it gets an evolution as well.
  7. Cresselia92

Galaran Zigzagoon is adorable in its own way. I’m definitely going to get one, even if just as Pickup user. Same with Linoone. Weezing and Obstagoon will need a bit of time to get used to, but I really like the Poison/Fairy typing of the former and the abilities of the latter. Hopefully they’ll...
Back
Top Bottom