Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Yeah, it would be nice to have the possibility between using the bike or using a Pokémon, even if said Pokémon was just a shadow like the old games.
  2. Cresselia92

My thoughts? I’m just standing in the sidelines, as I could care less about the Dex stuff. I survived the transition from GSC to RSE and the limited rooster of Colosseum/XD and Gates to Infinity just fine, I can survive this with no problems. Besides, the games look gorgeous, and as long as...
  3. Cresselia92

There is a good difference between strings of data and models. Copy pasting data is a relatively faster process, and copying all that data is mainly used as a failsafe way to not make the games crash or break if someone purposely hacks them, like for example trying to import unavailable Pokémon...
  4. Cresselia92

Honestly, it was only a matter of time before they either decided to remove Pokémon from the games or to go with a full reboot and scrap every single Pokémon. Do people really think that they could be able to balance the even growing number of Pokémon? That they’ll be able to keep a good...
  5. Cresselia92

It’s much easier and less time-draining rebuilding a model by copying from an existing model and adding textures and some fixes. It’s the main reason why Colosseum, XD, Revolution and the 3D Pokédex took the models and stances from the Stadium games and reworked on them to fit their needs, and...
  6. Cresselia92

And yet, people are actually asking to GF to delay the games now, without considering the fact that the games themselves are just a portion of Pokémon as a franchise and a delay would put a wrench on all other parts of the franchise. Besides, they (GF) had already tied their hands back when...
  7. Cresselia92

Okay, I want to chime in about the anime being related to the games’ schedule in some way, and I’ll have to say this: if GF suddenly decided to go for a delay, the anime staff would not have enough time to work on a “filler saga”. We’re are at around four months from the games, and the anime...
  8. Cresselia92

The Italian community is... surprisingly chill about this whole topic. Most of them still look forward to the game, and ignore the whole Dex issue to focus on the graphics and Pokémon themselves. I suppose my half-Italian side is what is making me chill about that, too. :p
  9. Cresselia92

There are many younger Japanese people who know some basic English. I've met a couple of Japanese girls during a trip that knew perfect English, so it's not unheard of. Probably those people used the "Bring Back" tag because it's popular enough and/or there isn't a Japanese equivalent.
  10. Cresselia92

Oh, don’t underestimate what extremes some people can reach in the name of a franchise. I’ve seen this happening already with Undertale and Steven Universe, it looks like it’s Pokémon’s turn now.
  11. Cresselia92

Probably, but this also raised some awareness about how utterly toxic some fans are. Heck, I’ve given a check on Twitter, and most people who either are fine with the cut and/or try to bring some positivity in this whole debate are being harassed and accused of being “bootlickers”. I’ve seen a...
  12. Cresselia92

Great job, you scum. Because slandering Masuda is definitely going to convince him and change his mind! /sarcasm That’s just horrible. I know that all fanbases have their toxic “fans”, but these kinds of acts still baffle me every time. I hope this won’t devolve into a scandal with Masuda in...
  13. Cresselia92

There is also another thing about the storage system. There is a chance that Pokémon Bank won’t stay around forever. It could end up deactivated at some point in the future, just like the DS and Wii servers have been shut down. So, there will be some point where all those past captures will...
  14. Cresselia92

Because some of those people who were singing praises about the games now want the producers’ heads because they aren’t getting things their way. I can understand being mad about something that you dislike about the games — in my case, I’m still a bit sad about the lack of following Pokémon —...
  15. Cresselia92

Pokémon is first and foremost a game for children, and you can bet that children will buy and enjoy the new games. If you’re going to deprive yourselves of a potentially amazing game out of sheer spite, well, that’s your choice.
Back
Top Bottom