Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Yeah, right now I’m inclined to think that they revealed only Charizard because of its status as “popular” Pokémon, alongside the other popular ones (Pikachu, Eevee and Meowth). Butterfree was most likely added as a surprise element. So, if I had to theorize what other Kanto Pokémon get Gigas...
  2. Cresselia92

Yeah, that Everyeye preview was pretty hype-worthy. I’ll have to rewatch it to see if there is some tidbit I’ve missed. In other news… View: https://twitter.com/ninswitchnews/status/1184867737018875904?s=21 Hmm! This could be very interesting!
  3. Cresselia92

Um, that’s old news, actually. We have known about the League tournament for quite some time.
  4. Cresselia92

Well, 3D Juegos, a Spanish site, has released a brief trailer, too. It doesn’t really reveal much, but you can get to hear some music without commentaries. Honestly, it may be little, but I already love the soundtrack a lot!
  5. Cresselia92

Don’t forget Defeatist. I’d love to see Archeops shine, at least for once.
  6. Cresselia92

I dunno, I think that Neutralizing Gas could be useful in quite a few scenarios. For example, you could stop Contrary Pokémon from boosting up their stats, or nullify completely Pure / Huge Power to take much lower damage from Azumarill and the likes, or stall out Magic Guard Pokémon by...
  7. Cresselia92

I think it's just a coincidence. They probably felt that Dark/Normal fit Zigzagoon/Linoone more. Besides, Normal/Dark is still better than the overused pure Normal used for regular critters (Kantonian Rattata, Sentret, Hoennian Zigzagoon, Bidoof, Patrat, Bunnelby, Yungoos...). Who knows, maybe...
  8. Cresselia92

…Seriously? There is absolutely no need to waste time and textures for something that will stay on the background 99% of the times. That’s just nitpicking for the sake of the nitpicking now.
  9. Cresselia92

Oh my goodness! Did they really turn Monokuma from Dangaronpa into a Pikaclone? My, that’s one bold move, I dare say.
Back
Top Bottom