Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

DISCUSSION: Oneshot Competition Chat Thread (Summer 2019)

Woohoo! Posted mine, too! This is a story based on both comedies of errors and a couple of fairytales, set in a PMD AU setting, about two Ninetales who get taken to the wrong job loactions. E-rated, 10k words.
  2. Cresselia92

I’m almost done with my story, too. Should be able to post it this afternoon, after I’m done with fine tuning and polishing.
  3. Cresselia92

The minimum is 2k, so that story probably wouldn't be allowed. Now I don't know how your story is, but adding those extra eight words shouldn't be too difficult. :unsure:
  4. Cresselia92

Well, I have reached the 8.5k mark now, but I’m considering cutting some words to gain extra words for the final scenes. Probably I’ll need to merge some scenes and streamline events, but all in all the oneshot is coming out nicely. Had a lot of tweaks to do, mainly in terms of characters’...
  5. Cresselia92

I don’t have beta reader, either, so I’ll have to mostly rely on my instincts for this and aim for some “wow factor” or something. Right now I’m just writing down whatever is crossing my mind, and I will later work on polishes and beef once I’m satisfied with the general plot.
Back
Top Bottom