Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

SwSh Why is the reception for Sword and Shield so polarizing?

…Anyway, to answer quickly, I think the answer to this thread boils down to this: most people don’t hate Sword/Shield, they are just disappointed because they wished for something better and more impressive. This is the crux of the matter. Now, whether people are willing to put up with the...
  2. Cresselia92

Well, the investors have their influence on that, whether we like it or not. They surely don’t care about emotions being stomped or fans complaining. At least, not to the degree we would wish. They want profits, and Pokémon is very profitable even with a moderate budget. And, really, you can’t...
  3. Cresselia92

The matter is not that they can’t, but more that TPCi offers a strict budget for each game that takes in consideration demand, revenue, potential profit and a lot of other factors. And GF has to make use of that limited budget. This is the same thing that happens for movies as well, and any...
  4. Cresselia92

I feel like the National Dex will be more and more of a pipe dream as the series goes on. Someone has posted this on another forum I follow, which is very enlightening about the whole National Dex issue.
Back
Top Bottom