Search results for query: *

1. Crimson&Gold

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

So, progress on Chapter Two has slowed down to a crawl. Less than a crawl, really. Y'know what I said about deadlines? Screw deadlines. I never anticipated how hard it would be to write the pokédex in a way that (hopefully) makes sense and seems believable to the reader. That is my crutch at...
  2. Crimson&Gold

I physically grimaced at the toilet one.
  3. Crimson&Gold

I generally struggle when it comes to chapter titles. Hell, I'm not even certain I want to use them in my fic. Besides, I haven't really settled on a name for the fic in general yet.
  4. Crimson&Gold

As I write Chapter Two I have to wonder what your opinions are on the use or non-use of the"accent-e" in pokemon. I only ask because in the initial chapter I didn't use it, as I never really have done in the past either and its just a personal preference of mine to keep it off. I'm assuming...
  5. Crimson&Gold

Wow, that seems meticulous to say the least. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be writing a story of such a scale that it demands such a level of detail and attention. Truth be told I'm not exactly someone who writes a lot of notes far in advance. That's not to say I don't plan...
  6. Crimson&Gold

Finally made some real progress with Chapter Two of my fledgling story. I had already began writing last week but then a combination of moving back to Scotland for Uni as well as all the obligatory socalising that come with the new semester created a big distraction for me. Regardless I would...
  7. Crimson&Gold

If anything I find that I over-plan as well as overthink my stories to the point where I become bored of my own ideas when the time comes to actually put them into written words. I often wish I could go back ten years and start writing whatever first came to mind. That's when it was the most fun...
Back
Top Bottom