Search results for query: *

1. CrimsonRyu

Controversial opinions

Lillie's point has nothing to do with evolution, her point is that Lusamine was inconsiderate to her feelings.
  2. CrimsonRyu

Controversial opinions

She wasn't simply possesed by it, Nihelego intensified her pre existing obsession/desire. If she never had that obsession, she wouldn't have throwed a temper tantrum in the Ultra wormhole.
  3. CrimsonRyu

Controversial opinions

Battle experience aside, I think Lana entering the Leauge does makes sense(somewhat) . Episode 32 and 33 shows that Lana likes to challenge herself by facing against difficult obstacles and since the Leauge counts as such a challenge, so it does makes sense.
  4. CrimsonRyu

Controversial opinions

Speak for yourself, I care about Ash's pokemon and you disliking a show doesn't make it non canon.
  5. CrimsonRyu

Controversial opinions

I like the Aether arc, but I have to agree with you that Gladion didn't really had much to offer in that arc. Though, the stuff with Mohn might hopefully lead to some interesting story arc/conflicts or does something with his character.
  6. CrimsonRyu

Controversial opinions

Aether arc was messy and there were a lot of issues with the arc and even with all these issues it managed to have a well executed family drama which saves the arc from being a 5/10 to a 6/10 and I believe that it gets more hate than it deserves. This is something I like about SM, all of its...
Back
Top Bottom