Search results for query: *

1. CrystaI

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

This is the first time I used the Conversation function (equivalent to Private Message in the old forum), and I found it could need some improvement. It is nice that it is now like a private thread between the respective users as I can then also look at the old replies of mine. However, because...
  2. CrystaI

I don't get this...... I followed your steps but it was never the same case for me. But never mind. This is the problem of Postimage rather than XenForo, so rather not extend this further in this thread.
  3. CrystaI

Huh!?? how comes your URLs is different from mine? How did you managed to get the alternative URLs with the resized image? Edited: Somehow I managed to fixed my signature. But still I wanted to know what was the problem.
  4. CrystaI

It is strange that when I embedded my signature image within the editing box, it appears finely, but when it goes to the Preview and actual signature that appears every time under my post, or for the normal posting of thread as well, it doesn't show anything anymore. I tried several times...
  5. CrystaI

Excuse me, but within the Visitor Message (where now it is the Profile Post in the forum user's profile), it is limited to only 420 characters. It is too short to post long chats with my friends (where now it is the Followers and Followees). I hope it may increase at least up to 2000 characters...
  6. CrystaI

Regarding on the Blog Section. Could it be possible to have the blog title be fully shown on the list? Just 2~3 words then ellipsis mark (...) is not informative enough, please show at least 100 letters.
Back
Top Bottom