• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. CrystaI

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

I do understand there exist difference in grammar and sentence structure between English and Japanese, but because I don't want to assume any unintended meaning by putting in extra words or phrase where he didn't mentioned in his original Japanese post, so I can only translate it word by word...
  2. CrystaI

Translation: Of course according to this fictional work I think "Probably he cannot win", it is only according to the flow of story "it seems like he can win", probably it makes one think "Even at the final episode he will also lose then?" And this is something unrelated, but today of all days...
  3. CrystaI

Is it only me that I had anticipated that the Kalos League itself is merely a MacGuffin and a red herring for hiding something more important afterward since the beginning preliminary, therefore Ash winning the Kalos League is something utterly unimportant at all to begin with? Because I...
Back
Top Bottom