Search results for query: *

1. Crystal Onix

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you don't get an answer. You decide that really, it was pointless to ask a spool of thread a question, as none have ever been known to talk. I wish I had shapeshifting powers.
  2. Crystal Onix

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but out of any username you've had on any site in the past, you have the most embarrassing one possible. I wish I had a button on my desk at home that I could press, and every time I pressed that button, someone showed up at my door with a free large veggie pizza for me.
  3. Crystal Onix

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but since you posted that wish in Corrupt a Wish, it's implied that you wish for there to be some catch, so just granted. Your father is not a bigot, no strings attached. I wish the next person to respond to this won a million US dollars.
  4. Crystal Onix

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you cause the grandfather paradox to happen. I wish I had portal-based superpowers.
  5. Crystal Onix

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your 3DS now runs on a nuclear reactor. I wish there were good costumes as DLC for the Gen 6 Pokemon games.
  6. Crystal Onix

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but then as you're loading the game, the screen breaks in two. I wish I could play any musical instrument well.
  7. Crystal Onix

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are now a huntail that's been caught and put into an aquarium in a shopping center. I wish I could actually go into fictional worlds.
  8. Crystal Onix

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but since there is no bad news, everyone stops caring about the news. I wish I had wished for something before.
  9. Crystal Onix

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you never get ahold of any pokemon with IVs above 5.
  10. Crystal Onix

Corrupt a Wish v2

You become a popular celebrity and never get a moment's privacy ever again. Ever. I wish I had some strawberries and whipped cream.
  11. Crystal Onix

Corrupt a Wish v2

The genie misunderstands you, thinking you mean the geographical formation, and makes all the world's oases join to form one huge lake with you at the bottom. I wish I were smart.
  12. Crystal Onix

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you're the one everyone kidnaps from each other. I wish I had Ho-hos.
Back
Top Bottom