Search results for query: *

1. Crystal Onix

Mafia LupinRanger vs PatRanger - Endgame. Gangler victory.

Take your pick: Ow, my ego. Have you seen me play this game before? I have stupid ideas all the time.
  2. Crystal Onix

Yeah, even at that point, there was only one PatRanger. I really didn't want to face whoever had that spot, since it was a 50/50 chance I'd get lynched that day and 100% chance of getting lynched by the following day's end, so I had 3 options I was considering: 1.) Confirm an actual townie as...
  3. Crystal Onix

JD was a pretty good partner, as well! He caught some things I missed that helped me play my part better. I was worried that being called to go out and handle some projects this past weekend would make me look scummy through inactivity, but it turned into something good when I got to read...
  4. Crystal Onix

Contrainer, what are you doing? Zinn claimed some weird miller, but clearly stated that he's Lupin, but will cop read as Pat. That's also kind of a suspect claim, but I'm wondering if you've been purposely spreading misinformation, only to claim it was a misunderstanding when you get called...
  5. Crystal Onix

I was out in the field doing surveying work today, and then drawing up plans, both in preparation for the competition I'm going to in April that some of you already know about, and I got home not too long ago or so, which is why I didn't post earlier. I wanted to check MegaPod last night, to...
  6. Crystal Onix

That's not good at all. :confused: Also, @Contrainer , any specific reason you voted Zinn when you did?
  7. Crystal Onix

Wait, I just spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out this post. From what I can tell, Zinn joke voted you, then unvoted to try to get some actual discussion going, and then later on made a serious vote. But you're saying Zinn is scum, and voted scum at first, but he voted you? An then he...
Back
Top Bottom