Search results for query: *

1. Crystal Onix

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Now, I hope you didn't think, even for just a wink, that you'd be rid of me quite so easily. I return full glad that there's still fun to be had.
  2. Crystal Onix

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

And since yours (@ZinnLav )was submitted by Superjolt and you are presumably not Farnsworth, by process of elimination, Poyzin must have submitted Farnsworth.
  3. Crystal Onix

If it were a fake role written by scum, they could still put that, probably to give an alibi as to why Pika wasn't giving away who his scumbuddies were. No, no no, you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. Not ME and Flop giving people fake roles to claim. Other people inserting fake roles...
  4. Crystal Onix

Chaos? I've seen it before where someone had a role where they could submit a false role or information to be part of the flavor text at the start of the next phase, and I was thinking about the possibility that something like that is in play here.
  5. Crystal Onix

Or Superjolt. Superjolt should be in the list in my last post.
  6. Crystal Onix

OK, OK, I would rather not have died like this, but this could still be good for town, actually. I'll let my behavior and my attempts to help speak for themselves, but I'm not too worried about dying, so some new thoughts. This seems to indicate that ME is indeed scum VOTE: Magnificent...
  7. Crystal Onix

So you're saying I went through the trouble of faking that, but thought the standard town wincon talks about all hostile factions? And not something else going on? The hosts did mention this is a bastard game, so I don't know what all is going on in other players' roles that might make that a...
  8. Crystal Onix

Members so both town and mafia had died already, and I know it looks bad, but if were scum, why would I go through the trouble of faking my alignment, but not my wincon?
  9. Crystal Onix

I hadn't considered that possibility, but now I'm not surprised.
  10. Crystal Onix

I have reason to think the yellow tentacle thing is scum! I'm the purple cat, and I can confirm that I got approached by a "sinister figure" who wanted me to have the post restriction of not using the letter E today. Now, that says to me they're either scum or left-handed, but who uses sinister...
  11. Crystal Onix

VOTE: Pika_pika42, who, if the flavor text is to be believed at all, is likely SK or scum.
  12. Crystal Onix

Except according to the flavor text, Mido died when the gray-skinned wizard accidentally dropped a card, which is not at all the speedy yellow creature that lashed out the first pink-haired man in N2.
  13. Crystal Onix

OK, thank you! I didn't see the Dio_Brando1886 argument as holding any weight, but in the context of that item result, at least it makes sense.
  14. Crystal Onix

I'm reading through the posts and I'm seeing a lot of argument based on the speculation that there's both a Diavolo and some other JJBA character in this game and that they're against each other. I'm confused, are we taking it as given that there's another JJBA character in this game, and if...
  15. Crystal Onix

To be fair, have you actually tried asking Zinn, though?
  16. Crystal Onix

Please explain, because, um, I shared mine with Zinn.
  17. Crystal Onix

Hello, and welcome to standing up school. And you failed. VOTE: DekuNut
  18. Crystal Onix

Because when I started responding to TheCapsFan, it was a few hours before phase end and I spent that time working on how to make TheCapsFan understand what I'm talking about, and attempt to not abuse him or feel abused in the process. Understanding DarthWolf's comment to Snowy as sarcastic vs...
  19. Crystal Onix

I unvoted Caps because it was unfair to write that response to his post and then not give him a chance to go over it. I was, however, under the impression that if I simply unvoted caps, it would tie up the votes between Caps and Darth. I was unaware that there was a leading wagon on MegaPod...
Back
Top Bottom