Search results for query: *

1. Crystal_Talian

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Fan challenges are a massive notability gray area, kind of like competitive notes or tiers. I've seen the Nuzlocke page get cluttered up with optional rules as it is and it gets really ugly. And while there are a lot of fan challenges, many of them are variations on the Nuzlocke and so, so many...
  2. Crystal_Talian

On the page for alternately colored Pokemon, we list a Marill, Breloom, and Shroomish from "Weekend Warrior." It's likely those are coloring errors as well, but they are mentioned all the same. If we mention those, I think we should mention the green Weedle as well.
  3. Crystal_Talian

Would it be possible to get them from the game's coding? I know some sites like Serebii have them for the major Trainers, but I also know that's not entirely reliable either.
  4. Crystal_Talian

Would there be any way to include the items that Trainers hold when listing their party? Like if a Trainer has a Potion or a Full Restore or something? I saw something somewhere that indicated this might be "under construction" as it were, but I wasn't sure. This would be something very useful.
  5. Crystal_Talian

Not so much useful, as convenient. I understand that the moves, even by index number, have a seemingly random order. It just seems like, if you're someone like me who occasionally just goes through stuff for research purposes, it would be easier to have one page open rather than two or to...
  6. Crystal_Talian

Just a thought, but I think it would be handy to have a navigation bar for the Move pages, like we have on the Pokemon pages. It's kind of a pain to have to either go back to a list of moves or search for a specific move when you're just browsing through.
Back
Top Bottom