Search results for query: *

1. CuboneKing

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the sun has suddenly disappeared I wish I was better at singing
  2. CuboneKing

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It’s all fun at first until your government raids your home in the middle of the night, desperate to contain and study this dangerous fire-breathing creature that has suddenly appeared. When word gets out, the public are sent into a mass hysteria trying to understand why one character...
  3. CuboneKing

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it’s better by the standards of a masochist. Hello constant heat waves and torrential downpours I wish my phone was always fully charged
  4. CuboneKing

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the only cartridge it will accept is Cory in the House DS I wish my joy-cons worked
  5. CuboneKing

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you have a few drops of water taken from the grass by the headquarters of South African telecommunications company MTN Group Limited I wish NFTs didn’t exist
  6. CuboneKing

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you don’t have to do test corrections ever again, every test grade is now final the first time I wish I hadn’t left hawaii
  7. CuboneKing

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It goes really well. You thought for sure you’d blow it, but the moment your eyes met all uncertainty melted away. Your heart pounds for days thinking of everything you two said that night, everything you didn’t say, everything you could be. What is this feeling? Is this love? You drift...
  8. CuboneKing

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You’re in prison. I wish I didn’t have to work to earn money
  9. CuboneKing

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You’re gonna die alone. OHHHHHHHHHH I’m so sorry I wish I didn’t have to get out of my bed to go get food
Back
Top Bottom