Search results for query: *

1. CuboneKing

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Hi Orchid! Taking it easy definitely isn’t a bad thing. My weekend was a sandwich consisting of awful depression/burnout on the outsides with a nice helping of a terrible night of sleep and extreme tiredness in the middle, lmao. But I feel a good bit better today so that’s cool. Hope everyone...
  2. CuboneKing

The ferries are fun, I haven’t actually been on the light rail, but I can tell you the busses in Seattle are not a good time lmao. In my experience they’re always grossly late and filled with questionable characters. I used to regularly take the late night bus from Seattle to Tacoma, often with...
  3. CuboneKing

That would freak me the fuck out good lord
  4. CuboneKing

I’ve been getting woken up by super loud construction in my neighbor’s backyard for months now so that’s also pretty rad
  5. CuboneKing

The only part of the Super Bowl I’m looking forward to is the rumored Doctor Strange trailer lmfao
  6. CuboneKing

As I am a man of taste, half baked
  7. CuboneKing

Valid. I went on a 45 minute round trip walk to go get a pint of Ben and Jerry’s the other night from the only grocery store that was open. It was so worth
  8. CuboneKing

Yeah my post count would be a lot higher if they counted back in the day. My profile makes it look like I was a lot less active than I was between that and the removal of the old blog and group systems lol (though that was probably for the best)
  9. CuboneKing

Out of curiosity, what country if you don’t mind me asking? Or what part of the world at least if you don’t wanna be specific lmao
  10. CuboneKing

I’m depressed and dissociative but at least I’m depressed and dissociative in hawaii, how are you doing? Nice congrats, I don’t miss tests lmao
  11. CuboneKing

I swear only a few years ago summer in Washington used to be bearable but then climate change and now we get heat waves and wildfire smoke ((: maybe I’m just getting older, and I’m not in school so summer vacation isn’t a thing for me, but summer just doesn’t hit the same anymore and it’s sad
  12. CuboneKing

Fellow Washingtonian. Past couple winters have definitely felt more dry. Honestly after how miserable last summer was I told myself I’d never take the rain for granted again
  13. CuboneKing

Hey samesies
  14. CuboneKing

Is this still a thing? Howdy y’all, I used to terrorize this site, and I’ve gone down some weird nostalgia rabbit hole tonight. How’s everyone doing?
Back
Top Bottom