• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. CuboneKing

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

I’m so sorry you’re struggling so much right now, friend. :( It speaks very much to your strength and bravery that you’re seeking the help you need. I’m rooting for you, I know for a fact you can get through this. You’re a wonderful person and deserve far more from this life. We’ll be here...
  2. CuboneKing

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

I’m glad you had fun at the con! You’re definitely gonna have to post those Pokémon terrariums. It’s okay to be feeling kinda fragile, and it’s also definitely okay to heal, you more than deserve it. Good luck with the therapy office (I’m kinda going through the same thing with getting back to...
  3. CuboneKing

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

Just wanna say it’s okay that you’ve “failed” to get everything done you were supposed to. Believe me, I get how when you’re that overwhelmed and burnt out, tasks some might consider menial feel like the largest burdens you could ever possibly have. Take care of yourself and remember you are...
  4. CuboneKing

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

Ugh, insurance is a pain (could go on and on about how evil that industry is but I won’t lol), I’m sorry about the therapist ordeal. I’m really glad to hear I was able to connect with and help you at least a little bit. Browsing for a therapist just through online descriptions is very...
  5. CuboneKing

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

Hey friend. As someone who’s also struggled with mental illness and trauma for their entire life, I just wanna say I empathize with you, and I’m proud of you for seeking help and for opening up to us online. Those things both take courage, especially when your brain is just working against you...
Back
Top Bottom