Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Does nobody remember the xy debacle? how Hawlucha, Espurr, and a few other unseen pokemon were leaked weeks after the whole cease and desist went out. People don't care. Just because one store didnt get the Harry Potter books until two days before doesn't mean there weren't places that got it...
  2. Cute Charm

Petition to call early release leaks "Hawlucha-gate"
  3. Cute Charm

The leaker is named anon, the train on ads had SHO. What made you think this wasn't only for the press playthrough?
  4. Cute Charm

It's a little over a week away from release. This was around the time we started getting potato pictures of Hawlucha and espurr. So my guess is somebody has gone against the "do not open until the 18th" sign on the box, popped it into a used 3ds, and will most likely get fired from the...
  5. Cute Charm

I've always liked the pikachu tank. and I really do hope it's not as limited as the 20 years plushies and that it's available for under am arm and a leg online.
  6. Cute Charm

I don't know. I'm still more on the side of the strange souvenir being an early (design wise) Tapu Bulu without any bull features. Either that or the "original guardian" theory sounds plausible as well.
  7. Cute Charm

Like magerna, perhaps? It may have been created 500 years ago but who knows how long aether has been around. It might have also not been built for the purpose of being the artificial guardian, but the half fairy typing checks out.
  8. Cute Charm

I probably missed that. In that case the last trial captain would have to be the because I don't think the peliper/boat guy has a emblem either. Just a pokeball wallet chain thing that looks like a league logo. Then again I didn't see any on the ghost girl either, but her scene was too fast...
  9. Cute Charm

Ground would seem the most likely trial type we haven't seen yet considering the bonnet girl. I mean she might just be a simple rancher that takes care of other farm animal based pokemon. But considering how the other captains have pokemon of their types and bonnet girl has a mudsdale it's...
  10. Cute Charm

Melemele was confirmed to have only one captain though.
  11. Cute Charm

Persian is an ugly mutant created through selective breeding. Flat faced cats are ugly mutants created through selective breeding. I don't see the problem here. If it is based on things like real Persians it's doing a good job being a caricature of an actual thing that shouldn't be.
  12. Cute Charm

A tiny cloud Mars/Aries? That's all I've got. It's probably not connected to them and is probably just the new mythical.
  13. Cute Charm

All aboard the canonized glitch pokemon hype train.
  14. Cute Charm

1. And 2.) I could be wrong but I don't think there's stats on moves outside of the ones used in the demo and possible names for the signature starter moves. 3.) Nope.
  15. Cute Charm

Ahh...I think my brain mixed up the jellyfish and the squid ones.
  16. Cute Charm

Who's ready for tapugate? Because I'm pretty sure there was a leak a while back that had the exact colors and animals they're based on down to a T and was quickly dismissed as fake.
  17. Cute Charm

Old Gregg? Or maybe that one off seaweed monster from one punch man?
  18. Cute Charm

The steel eevee rumor is so pure and innocent. Like the Mew-under-the-truck school yard type rumors.
  19. Cute Charm

Combing through it with a fine tooth comb to remove anything that might mean something offencive in slang terms probably. Also the parent teacher watch groups that had the game corner banned probably want some more time to look it over and make sure the youth isn't being corrupted. Though at...
  20. Cute Charm

Didn't they pull like unfinished new mega textures too? I mean the trainer leaks might not happen since theyes aren't 2D pictures anymore. But there's still a chance that some textures and unfinished models are still there depending on if the demo is just a blocked off section of an older...
Back
Top Bottom