Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

They probably forgot Wales existed then. They really took liberties this time. More so than Kalos.
  2. Cute Charm

Wales is probably under the clouds and is it's own hypothetical region? Like Southern France and the rest of New York and New Jersey.
  3. Cute Charm

Am I the only one hoping for Ireland post game?
  4. Cute Charm

Yes, but they're all connected. I'm surprised nobody said Knight and Horse or Castle and Moat.
  5. Cute Charm

With the way things are going, I say it will look fighting, but it will be fire/fairy or fire/grass or something. Also at least it's already bipedal and therefore no disappointments.
  6. Cute Charm

After three generations they finally plugged the leak. It's safe to say they found out who did Wottergate, leaked some of the mega evolutions, and the final starters and fired them.
  7. Cute Charm

Didn't someone try passing the real final stages off as their original art as well? After living through Wottergate and the same thing that happened three years ago. I'll reserve judgement until confirmation now.
  8. Cute Charm

The games will be named Pokemon Meltan and Pokemon Melmetal. The only Pokemon are Meltan and Melmetal.
  9. Cute Charm

Because the tree house stuff usually has to do with games. And most of the time are live streamed if there's anything important to say in them. Also if it was just for kids to do fun things, why bother to hold video game panels that are pretty much industry panels? Little kids aren't going to...
  10. Cute Charm

Even if it's (god forbid) King and Queen, you dont have to pick based on gender at all. The differences will most likely be the gender of the professors, team leaders, teams, or the ruling monarchs. I honestly don't get why any one would be embarrassed to get one or the other, tbh.
  11. Cute Charm

What I meant was a less friendly rival. Someone you don't know very well. Like they just moved in and they're a jerk but later they become a friend. I'm just really tired of the overly friendly rivals. I just really miss Silver sometimes.
  12. Cute Charm

I just want beginner and veteran modes. The latter skips all tutorials and your rival is an ass.
  13. Cute Charm

The only other game that could be announced is detective Pikachu for the switch.
  14. Cute Charm

Exactly. But since this was the first time it was a sequel people didn't like it and nobody would believe people that said they were sequels. They still cried over how they were pointless and could just be combined to make one sequel and combine both games in the neutral universe where both...
  15. Cute Charm

When it was first released people were pissed it wasn't the Gen III remakes, that it was still on the DS when everything else was headed for the 3DS, and some people called it a pointless cash grab. Especially since before then there has only been one third version. By splitting them up people...
  16. Cute Charm

What about a poison/water rouge squid?
  17. Cute Charm

People trashed B2W2 as well. It's nothing new.
  18. Cute Charm

There's still hope for acorn duck, yet!
  19. Cute Charm

At this point I kind of want anything but the UK given the early rumors being so obnoxious. Also, I feel like we will have another set of RPG class starters again since we've been getting them for the last two gens. Then you will have people trying to eat the dirty slush from it's head...
  20. Cute Charm

Watch...the reason there's no trademarks is because they'll use two of the unused trademarks. Or it just could be because nobody has found/guessed the titles yet.
Back
Top Bottom