Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Yeah, but we've had a lot of non-legendary legendary pokemon in the past. Like the psudos, Arcanine, Volcarona, and technically Gigantamax if the geogliph is to be believed. Not to mention it's profile makes it juat seem like its a rare pokemon that for some reason just left the region ages...
  2. Cute Charm

Am I the only one thinking that Kubfu is only legendary in the sense that it know a legendary martial arts...and not an actual legendary pokemon? Maybe it's because it's a two stage bear and the other two stage bears are basic mons. But if it's breedable, I give it a few hours after launch of...
  3. Cute Charm

It's living milk, though. It's not exactly ice cream or something that could melt. It's more like a milk Homunculus then anything else. Which I guess a homuculus is something that could also melt, but still.
  4. Cute Charm

The more I look at Hatterene, the more I realize that its actual body is really, really tiny. Like, it's more apparent in the Gigantamax form where it looks a tiny mecha pilot. But from some angles and in the fainting animation, it's the same thing in in the basic form too. It's just less...
  5. Cute Charm

Okay, this is bugging me. I know Toxel and Toxtricity are going back to the more...monsterous designs from the first gen. Like ones not based on any living creature like Electabuzz and Magmar were...but what exactly is it? Like I really want to say it's an amphibian, because it liked it when...
  6. Cute Charm

Maybe. But some of the other names also have frost or glacier in them as well. I mean the Japanese name could be taken as ice barrier which if you stretch it, is literally what frost is. Either that or I just realized that they could just be Jack Frost or some other western humanoid depiction...
  7. Cute Charm

Maybe Mr. Mime are just the dominate Ice/Psychic Pokemon in Galar? Either that or it's: To take over for Jynx in the event of a third version with the minor league and we get a psychic gym. Because they just reaaaaaaally wanted a frost pun with Mr. Rime. You probably defeat the leader, the...
  8. Cute Charm

My guess is a snowman. A snowman that nobody could find a carrot for so they used another lump of coal, or in this case ice shards, for the nose. Zen mode is of course, the actual snowman given the flame nose. That and the term abominable snowman was coined by a British explorer. So it could...
  9. Cute Charm

I think Drizzile fits if you just take it as a rebellious stage. It's wearing neon gloves from 90s Hot Topic and dyes its fin. Maybe the reason for the mittens are just "hand cocoons" while it grows actual hands . Raboot works to if you think it spends so much time playing soccer that it's...
  10. Cute Charm

Oh dear Lord,
  11. Cute Charm

You can always throw things into the void of the surprise trade and see if you can't get one early. That's what I'm going to do with a certain
  12. Cute Charm

They're less straightforward than even Turtonator. I mean at least Turtonator based off a mata-mata which is just a goofy looking turtle in general. The fossils on the other hand are...uh...they have real life origins too...but it's different. Old timey paleontology is one heck of an inspiration.
  13. Cute Charm

You forgot that Golurk is half Gigantor. Considering the whole flying thing. A lot of Pokemon are hidden references to other things.
  14. Cute Charm

They had a walking Osamu Tezuka reference in the Shinx line. Having a Go Nagai reference is kind of par for the course. Sure it can't exactly look like Devilman. But considering the Shinx line was an amalgamation of a bunch of different characters...why can't Impidimp be one too?
  15. Cute Charm

A lot of the Gen I pokemon were monsters-based-on-real-animals before like becoming stylized versions of animals they were based on. They exaggerated a lot of things about the animals. Like how Pikachu has long ears or Scyther looks nothing like a mantis. They're not a 1:1 of the animal...
  16. Cute Charm

I mean there is a possibility that Impidimp will evolve into the nightmare imps or split into the sweet kiss angel.
  17. Cute Charm

Yeah, from one angle it does look like a crab/shrimp claw, but at the same time, if you squint it also look kind of dog-like. Especially with the pointy part at the top and the island looking like an eye. Who knows. maybe they were trying to make a man-made Kingler lake inspired by the Gyarados...
  18. Cute Charm

Since the Gyrados shaped lake in Malie Garden exists...what do you think this is?
  19. Cute Charm

If it was just early instalment weirdness, though. They could have retconed it before it hit the anime, the Spacworld demo, or at least quietly phased it out like many of the other odd points like the mysterious Indian elephant. But they kept it up and who's to say they probably won't do...
  20. Cute Charm

Am I the only one like reserving judgement on the barracuda? I mean for all we know we have another Shelder/Taaban situation and the actual fish might not look like a goofy dart/projectile weapon at all.
Back
Top Bottom