Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Do you not remember that one guy dressed up as a Machamp in the hotel getting hit on by the two girls? It's probably um...very popular in universe for...uhhh...reasons.
  2. Cute Charm

Look at the bright side though.
  3. Cute Charm

Sounds like it's super biased. Much like the loud part of the fandom.
  4. Cute Charm

Hypothetically, yes. Just look at the Welcome Amiibo update of ACNL. They added updated and new villagers that weren't in the code of the original base game. If it's possible on the 3DS, it's more than possible on the Switch if they do reverse their decision after the backlash it caused.
  5. Cute Charm

At this rate, the only way to satisfy the angry people is to do DLC. All the upgrades of a third version, none of the whining.
  6. Cute Charm

It's already been proven shadows are a seperate texture when they were previously one sheet. They more than likely meant that they were redoing all of the textures and not models but it was very badly worded. Also where is the Yakuza video that showed that even Sega reuses their wireframes?
  7. Cute Charm

I can't find who was talking about the rumor, but the Game Stop midnight releases are still going on and were not canceled. Source: I got a phone call about the 9pm release. Which is the midnight release on the west coast. It's possible that the redditor that started the rumor was on the west...
  8. Cute Charm

Before I looked it up, I remember being confused as to where the moss rock was in Pearl. So I just found any rock that was near some grass (read: the boundries) and tried leveling up my Eevee. Needless to say it didn't work which lead me to look it up. I just thought thr rock in the corner of...
  9. Cute Charm

At this point I kind of wonder if this is why the anime isn't set in just Galar like all the previous series were. By setting in the entire known poke-world, that gives enough birth to delay the next mainline game much like Orange Islands did with extending Kanto while Pokemon 2 became Gold and...
  10. Cute Charm

1. I don't have that many complaints other than: 1.) I didn't like how some Pokemon were locked behind trials. You want a Mimikyu? Too bad, got to beat a giant Mimikyu first! And 2.) Pretty much what everyone else has pointed out about the tutorials and assuming I didn't know what I was doing...
  11. Cute Charm

The pokemon models were outsourced to Creatures Inc. According to the Game Informer coverage. Game Freak had nothing to do with them.
  12. Cute Charm

I feel like the GTS will be back next generation with a way to actually look for Pokemon you want without having it be offered up for impossible Pokemon. Either that or with some kind of rename called . As to not make it seem like it's "global" as in "National Dex" so people don't get their...
  13. Cute Charm

Way to throw native Pokemon under the bus, Galar. You're just going to cause a lot of problems when people find out they can't handle a Gengar and release it into the wild. There have already been reports of Machoke beating up people in the wild area. When will the madness end?
  14. Cute Charm

And people thought Sword was going to be the unessisarily gendered male version.
  15. Cute Charm

That too. But comparing the graphics of the stream to the screenshots from the shield leaker, there's quite a few differences.
  16. Cute Charm

Like found some way to edit the ROM to take out a few lines of code or textures to make it look bad. But like other people have pointed out, it just seems a little farfetch'd and it's probably a coding error that like I said will be patched day one. Though at this point, if it is the former i...
  17. Cute Charm

Who's to say someone didn't just break this copy of the game to make it look like crap to prove a "point"?
  18. Cute Charm

The battle backgrounds will probably be fixed in a day one patch.
  19. Cute Charm

True. But the problem seems to be that he keeps bringing up Home without actually describing it. I mean I know it's probably legally impossible to say anything at this point, and that they'll probably drop the ball on the marketing like they did with Sword and Shield themselves...but it would...
  20. Cute Charm

Isn't that the same generic answer that Matsuda has been giving for months, though?
Back
Top Bottom