Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

YouTubers usually just turn down the volume on the TV or recording, though. It's not like Pokemon has had those types of controls in the past though. So I don't know what the big deal about the ear buds is.
  2. Cute Charm

So the Toby Fox track isn't a leak from the not-so-secret club anymore. That's good to hear.
  3. Cute Charm

New Japanese ad:
  4. Cute Charm

True. I mean it does look like it's from a later build anyway. What I meant was it would be rigged in that you wouldn't get to fight the trainers you came in with. Like the trainers would always lose to, let's say, one of the rivals while you're fighting either a specific filler NPC made for...
  5. Cute Charm

That what's been shown since like the first or second trailer. But I'm really starting to think that the bracket is rigged as such that you never fight the random trainers you walk in with and you only fight special NPCs until you get to the tiers the rivals are on.
  6. Cute Charm

*nothing is memetically creepy that's in the currently being promoted games.
  7. Cute Charm

Not exactly Halloween, but the starter evolutions were released on the 27th and the Rainbow Rocket trailer was released November 2nd which is still within the season. But then again, other than Tapu village, nothing is as memetically creepy as Lavender Town. Also, if they highlighted the...
  8. Cute Charm

The Lavender Town Let's Go ad that they reposted the other day.
  9. Cute Charm

I don't know if I missed something or what. But where was this "only raid Pokemon can use Gigantamax" thing stated? Is everybody just jumping to conclusions again after the full B-roll footage came out? If it's that, then the datamine or the 14th, whichever comes first really needs to hurry up...
  10. Cute Charm

They make a lot of NPCs thay don't carry over. Ryuki isn't anything new. I mean look at almost all the Kalos NPCs. None of them showed up in Alola. There's also the poor Megapolisians who will probably never show up again because of the Ultra Beasts being dropped. Besides Ryuki seems more Japan...
  11. Cute Charm

Bubbling and burning acid comes to mind before sizzling acid, though.
  12. Cute Charm

If they're doing a Halloween reveal, I feel like that was the reason why they were holding back Impidimp. Because Dark is also associated with Halloween too. So my guess is: Impidimp finally Giga-Gengar Giga-Mimikyu Maybe one or two new never before seen ghost or dark types.
  13. Cute Charm

I still hold out hope that they've decided to give both of them super secret regional forms that must be kept secret.
  14. Cute Charm

Wasn't like the original lore like Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander rare because they're from another region? I can't remember where I heard that. It may have just been in one of the many unofficial guide books from the 90s. But even so, if Charmander is native to Galar, it would make sense...
  15. Cute Charm

There's one more thing wrong with that Charmander than possibly killing Bulbasaur and Squirtle off screen: It has shading like it has a nose or something. Why did anyone think that that was okay :oops:.
  16. Cute Charm

The B-roll footage showed Gloria using a Lotad. You might be able to catch more between getting your starter and battling.
  17. Cute Charm

As far as we know that autograph you had in Alola was also his. Either way, personally I think it's adorable.
  18. Cute Charm

That was to be expected though. Especially because it connects diffrent cities. And especially due to the fact that GF put a lot of emphasis on keeping things linear enough that people don't just f-off and forget about the main objective of the game. You're probably forced to go around or take...
  19. Cute Charm

2 more Wednesdays this month and 4 before release. It's possible, but at the same time I'm also thinking that virtual wild area tour will count as a trailer. Or at least a lead up to the trailer like the stream was.
  20. Cute Charm

Honestly next gen what they should do is just show new pokemon. No forms, no new temporary battle mechanics. Just new never before seen pokemon and regional varients while keeping the same release cycle. Because at this point the temporary battle mechanics are getting old. I like the Meowth...
Back
Top Bottom