Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

SwSh Is Pokemon losing steam?

Yeah, but if you ask anyone's great grandma who hasn't seen Star Wars in her life because she was too old for it in the 70s....she can at least name more than one character and not call everyone Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader. Just going by that scale alone, Pokemon isn't on the same level. But...
  2. Cute Charm

Maybe it has to do with mine being an early New 3DS XL, then. I got it a month or two right after it came out.
  3. Cute Charm

XY and ORAS were laggy too. What kind of new 3DS did you have? I played Moon and Ultra Sun exclusively on a New 3DS and the camera angles changed during a battle it would drop to about 2 FPS until the camera changed again. Unless you meant the Gen VI games. Those ran slightly better on a New...
  4. Cute Charm

The thing is...pokemon has always been handheld. The main team has always worked with handheld hardware that may be a generation or two behind the current home console. Of course it's not going to be visually stunning like other games that have been on home consoles for the past decade in a...
  5. Cute Charm

I think a lot of the problem that people have with the game stems from people wanting Breath of the Wild: Pokemon Edition and being let down about getting yet another Pokemon game. Its the same thing that happened with Animal Crossing. People wanted a 3D town like the race track in Mario Kart...
  6. Cute Charm

I mean, if we're getting technical...Secret Bases and the dream world house were just upgraded versions of your room from GSC. Which makes me wonder what you can do with the inside of your tent if anything.
  7. Cute Charm

I think they did keep the secret base idea. They just ditched it for a couple generations (5 or 1 depending on RSE or ORAS) and brought it back as your campsite. Contests lasted through Gen V despite going through a name change. Amie/Refresh/Camp are all slightly upgraded versions of the same...
Back
Top Bottom