Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

SwSh (Spoiler Free Please) question: Japan and reaction to recent leaks and other stuff

I wouldn't say just saying "thanks" is insensitive. It's probably like I said before, they more than likely can't talk about Dexit and how it made them personally feel after Matsuda slipped during the Game Informer interview. He also probably didnt read the tweet. I mean who would if you...
  2. Cute Charm

SwSh (Spoiler Free Please) question: Japan and reaction to recent leaks and other stuff

I think it was during one of the Game Informer videos they mentioned that the backlash was kind of a blow to overall moral. But then ended up brushing off the same question when asked about it again by Nintendo Life like they were advised not to talk about it again.
  3. Cute Charm

If true, wouldn't it just be a bunch of NEETs and otaku shouting into the void? Like if they want an actual opinion of Dexit in Japan, they really need to look outside of the 2ch bubble. Like how there's a constant uproar every time any of the pokemon social media pages makes a post...or...
  4. Cute Charm

Isn't this just taking the rumor someone said about Japan hating how they broke Dexit at E3 first and not Japan out of proportion? I also did a quick google search and honestly nothing comes up. Everything was from back in June when Dexit broke and also from known clickbaity youtubers. So to be...
Back
Top Bottom