Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

I've tried all the balls short of the Apricorn balls. Even then I wasted my heavy ball by accident. The closest I got was using a net ball on the Centiscorch. Maybe I am just unlucky when it comes to Gigantamax Pokemon. Because as far as normal Dynamax Pokemon, I barely do anything during the...
  2. Cute Charm

Considering the daily pokeball kid on the left side of Motostoke...I feel like there were plans on bringing the customisable throwing animations back. But they were cut for time. I've hosted like 5/10 G-max raids and the closest I've ever got was trying to catch a 4-star Centiscortch on offline...
  3. Cute Charm

NPCs mention Kalos, Alola, and Hoenn. The latter of which is said to be the home region of Kabu. It's still connected to the rest of the world, it's just not connected through returning NPCs. This has happened before in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Black, and White so it's nothing new for the...
  4. Cute Charm

I forgot they sold those early. I honestly don't understand why since you still get them free. But even so, they probably don't want you to look like you're fighting for a specific gym. Hense how neutral and plain the challenger uniform is. There must be ton of rules...much like real sports.
  5. Cute Charm

They probably don't want you to be mistaken for the minor league gym trainers, now do they? (Source: since you can buy Fighting and Rock uniforms in Shield...that's what I think they're supposed to represent, not your preferred type. So in a way it makes sense you can't wear them if they want...
  6. Cute Charm

I finished the story. It was cute. I honestly don't know why people thought the story was lack luster in some of the more scathing reviews. I like how it was more realistic with , rather than disappearing under mysterious circumstances or blowing up Turfeld or whatever. I also liked how the...
  7. Cute Charm

Okay, I finally found something that they truly did drop the ball with: They could at least pulled a Roxie and had actually sing. They did it before, they could have easily done it again and not go back on their new "we want people to headcanon their own voices for the characters!" rule.
  8. Cute Charm

The fact there is hamburger and no cow pokemon is....troubling.
  9. Cute Charm

That's probably the only thing worse than SM. The entire story is scripted. Like they took the box legendary summoning and Exeggutor island bits and expanded it to cover the whole story. There's a lot of time skips and no real time clock because the story is suposed to take place over many days.
  10. Cute Charm

You can turn off the cut scenes in the options menu. But one of the down sides though is that it probably doesn't change the scripted stuff tied to the story.
  11. Cute Charm

It's on par with XY, IMO. But at least they give you the options to skip the mandatory tutorials. But to do that you either have to catch Pokemon in the first hour or pick the "I know..." type options which can be hard to miss if you're someone who button mashes through dialog.
  12. Cute Charm

Don't like how you can't catch level 30 pokemon when you're half the level, EXP share, can't access the record and book stores, shops are just vendors, and the crappy inside backgrounds. But it's fun and I'm enjoying everything else so far. Some of the textures look really nice. Others not so...
Back
Top Bottom