Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

I mean, they could get around all the current politics by having a Hong Kong, Macau, or even Taiwan if they wanted. But even that, especially the first one, would probably end up angering mainland China. Even so, considering the collaborations, the very obviously Chinese characters that didn't...
  2. Cute Charm

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

This is kind of random, but there's suspiciously been a lot of like Chinese collaborations lately like this song: Or the cooking videos that are put out in association with TPC Shanghai. Not to mention Mustard an Tao Hua. What I'm saying is...what if the theories are wrong about the Italian...
  3. Cute Charm

Yet, at the same time it doesn't take place specifically in Galar and jumps around a lot. If this was the standard "Ash travels through Galar with Milo, his brother, and Gloria" then yeah, it wouldn't work. But at this rate, they can easily insert a bunch of filler until Gen 9 comes out and then...
  4. Cute Charm

Personally, I feel like Gen 9 will be holiday 2023. But the first rumblings like a teaser trailer will probably be mid to late next year. It's probably going to be the same as like LGPE and SWSH where the new generation was released a year after the last Gen 7 title. My guess is the only...
Back
Top Bottom