Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Like I understand being disappointed that it's the odd one out in terms of the recent style...but at the same time it's still a much needed refresher for people who never played the original, sold their original copies, or haven't played them in 13 years for whatever reason. Especially...
  2. Cute Charm

Legends is going to be the grand game. This is just "Oh, you missed the DS games for whatever reason? Need a refresher because you sold your games ages ago for rent and don't want to pirate them because you're afraid of viruses? Here, play these games before you play the game we wanted to make."...
  3. Cute Charm

Why imagine when you can look back at last June. People were so angry and disappointed that the Presents video got downvoted into oblivion and the "pokemon made people" slide never became the meme it should have become. Besides...like was said before in the thread, they probably planned the...
  4. Cute Charm

Don't think it's trolling. It's just their new MMO freemium game. Look at the brightside, at least they told people it was only about Unite this time so the massive wave of disappointment wouldn't happen again.
  5. Cute Charm

TPCi seems to be moving away from having Pokemon in Nintendo Directs and are moving more towards Pokemon Directs/Presents. It was mostly just Snap being shown off in the more recent directs. Rarely do third versions or remakes make it in non-Pokemon specific directs, E3 or otherwise. I also...
  6. Cute Charm

There's a big difference between a couple hours before the official trailer goes up and a few weeks/months before the next trailer. It's not perfect by any means. But at least they don't have someone who claims to work in the advertising department cryptically releasing (what we now know was 98%...
  7. Cute Charm

It's kind of hard when you used to trust people with top secret information...and then they turn around and leak everything weeks or months later. I mean considering in the past we've had new pokemon, forms, and gameplay information leaked by people who appear to be working on the trailers. As...
  8. Cute Charm

On one hand, at least they don't look sunburned like the LGPE protags did. But on the other hand...yeah no, they still look off.
  9. Cute Charm

The shading on the battle models remind me of ancient fan recolors of official art from circa 1999-2000. , They were super popular back in the day because they took pictures like: And digitally recolored them. They didn't have any black lines and had a ton of shading to them to make them look...
  10. Cute Charm

Considering people have been imagining themselves in the Pokemon world since they the time of pixels and no customizations, it's probably going to temporarily go back to that. It just takes a bit of imagination.
  11. Cute Charm

Whatever you do....DO NOT go to Twitter, Youtube, Reddit, or anywhere on the internet right now.
  12. Cute Charm

What if we find out in Legends that Pumkaboo and/or Phantump were some of the pokemon that used to live in Sinnoh. It's possible they can just change her line to: "...I'm in a dilemma now. You see, I don't like ghost Pokémon very much. But, what if... What if there was still Grass-type ghost...
  13. Cute Charm

Personally, I think it might technically be happening now with BDSP. They know they can't fully go back to sprites, but they can make 3D models that look like sprites.
  14. Cute Charm

If indie games are a good indication, that sprite based retro style is very popular right now.
  15. Cute Charm

Technically the games were already in town name related colors and white.
  16. Cute Charm

Pretty much, but the way it's looking people will calm down again once Brewster and the coffee mechanic returns as well as a lot of the old items.
  17. Cute Charm

I feel like it's a faithful Sinnoh remake because they knew people wouldn't shut up about there not being a faithful Sinnoh remake after the changes made to ORAS. They also probably wanted to see how old style graphics would go over with the fans, since back during Gen 6, people were still not...
  18. Cute Charm

What if there's just a Rainbow Rocket type gym leader organization? A PWT with old style gym leaders?
Back
Top Bottom