Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Here's the stream: Seems like the Japanese channel is the only one streaming it.
  2. Cute Charm

I know were not getting Gun. I was making a joke about people having high expectations and thinking were getting something bigger than what we actually are. Probably should have added /s to make it clearer. I mean I still think were going to get Legends DLC. But at the same time I also don't...
  3. Cute Charm

On one hand, I'm surprised they didn't announce a Presents by now. But on the other hand...at least by doing this it saves from the disappointment that was that Pokémon Unite Presents. Like it's great they're not having a presentation solely for mobile games in a time where people want to know...
  4. Cute Charm

I don't know why anyone ever wanted an overly designed jolly firework Hisuian Electrode. It's angry expression and carved out eyes are actually pretty cute. I mean it's supposed to be an angry Apricorn that was shunned by humans and the simple design gets it's point across better than the fan...
  5. Cute Charm

I haven't seen his newer style imitated very well. Sure the first couple gen's hand drawn water colored art is easy to imitate. But every time they try to imitate anything after Gen 3, it's just easier to tell even if the diffrences are as subtle as the lines being too straight or too thin or...
  6. Cute Charm

I mean...for all we know this could also be some other alternate universe separate from the main universe (Gen 1 - Now) and the Original Remake universe (FRLG - ORAS, give or take LGPE) and the Also time anomoly or not, where are the mud hut ruins? The Lost Tower could have easily been built...
  7. Cute Charm

are an option. But it's also possible that they just borrowed the names for other things. Like the Clans could have called it Veilstone Cape, but the Construction Corps borrowed the name for Veilstone City. I mean it's possible that a lot of the modern cities are in the out of bounds areas...
  8. Cute Charm

Not many things add up to modern Sinnoh. But most if not all of it could be written off as "a volcano did it." I mean the whole Colbalt Coastlands area itself is completely diffrent than what it looks like in modern times. The only explanation can be Firespit/Stark Mountain erupted sometime...
  9. Cute Charm

Nothing in the direct just in case anyone was wondering. But pokemon day is around the corner.
  10. Cute Charm

The most we can hope for out of the direct is a Pokemon Day Presents announcement.
  11. Cute Charm

My favorite is still the Basculegion puppet running amuck at the Antiques Roadshow. The Munchlax cooking show one just seems like something that would have been used to promote the original Diamond and Pearl.
  12. Cute Charm

In a way they already do that with Go. Like you feed your pokemon all that species candy to rase it's CP to an insane amount...and it's still only like level 20 after transferring it.
  13. Cute Charm

They could just always disregard the grit points completely and just give the mons their default stats for their current levels and natures when transfered if they decide not to keep it.
  14. Cute Charm

Yep. I tried picking them up, trying to run into them on ride pokemon, and directing attacks to hit them and nothing worked. It wasn't until I got to the ruins in the Cornet Highlands and found the shaking one with a Voltorb in it that I tried sending out any pokemon. The cracked bolders took...
  15. Cute Charm

It took me far too long to realize that random crates, chests, haystacks, leaf piles, snow piles as well as the giant cracked rocks blocking paths can be headbutted :bulbaFacepalm:
  16. Cute Charm

The only things that will probably stay out of the next games (since this is considered a main series game by TPCi and Nintendo and feels like it was supposed to be in the gen 4 remake slot.) will be the proper video game boss battles, the ease of catching every single pokemon in one game, and...
  17. Cute Charm

Could you even speed run it without hacking in a way to teleport straight to the end though? Like if it takes 20-something hours to do the main story without the sidequests...it will be hard to widdle that down even more due to how the game is structured.
  18. Cute Charm

On one hand we get silhouettes too late for people avoiding spoilers to speculate and make more abominations like acorn duck. On the other hand
  19. Cute Charm

TBH, there really isn't much you can show without spoiling anything. So in a way the trailers are really doing a good job with what they can show even if that amounts to nothing in the end. Also why did it take so long for the 6 minute trailer to get translated?
Back
Top Bottom