Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Someone on resetera brought up the possibility of Hisuian Incineroar and Feraligatr. Which makes more sense than to have rehashed starter species. Unless they somehow get around it by having another Squirtle/Turtwig and Bulbasaur/Froakie situation where it's a grass cougar and a fire gharial or...
  2. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

There's still been seprate videos aside from the Nintendo Direct segments and Animal Crossing directs like this: Not really something that needed a video even if it's only 2 minutes. They could have easily done what they do with Pocket Camp and have a big info graphic full of the Sanrio items...
  3. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It wouldn't be that bad if it was a free update. Especially considering there's been Animal Crossing Directs/announcements with much less in them. The only problems will come if you have to pay for the extra side quests and Pokémon. But I don't think Nintendo is that petty.
  4. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

There's probably no other reason than to be cheeky. I feel like Journeys isn't going to end, new anime original characters yeah, but the format won't change. The days of going to the new region and new region only in anime is hopefully no more. I mean as in just to give the game side a break so...
  5. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Maybe the English social media managers think it'll be funny to go "SURPRISE! HAPPY POKÉMON DAY! BET YOU NEVER EXPECTED THIS, TRAINERS!" Even though we did...the Japanese accounts already told us.
  6. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The female shirt is the Luxury Holiday shirt from Galar...but a shorter sleave version. It even has the little brand tag on it. So I don't think the shirts really matter. I mean they could have just traveled to Poké-Europe in the 3-5 year gap or had family bring them souvenirs from Galar/Kalos.
  7. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I wonder if they started building a straight remake but then really early on decided to change direction with the game. Also I need those Gastrodon and Spiritomb posters.
  8. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I meant Marley. Today is not my day for remembering character names :confused:
  9. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I still want to see like an official relationship chart.
  10. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Kind of makes me wonder how everyone is related in that family tree.
  11. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

If not through the hypothetical DLC, they're probably saving some older mons without representation on the Switch for Gen 9 to fill out the roster.
  12. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well, this is going to be the easiest game to get a full dex in due to being single player There's nobody to hoard version exclusives or being SOL when given a choice between two legendaries or not being able to catch the other box legendary in one game.
  13. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Those that pre-ordered physical copies from brick and mortar stores will have a hard time, too. Not that I haven't been dodging major story spoilers outside of the first 5 minutes of the game and who the true villain is for the past week. But staying awake and seeing people's reactions to the...
  14. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Considering they managed to do an entire region based on Hokkaido , I'm sure they'll figure out something to do with the Midwest. Like maybe having a region based off of a major city option like Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Cincinnati, or Cleveland. Or just have a...
  15. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Maybe. I mean they were taking a chance with Unova too since all the other previous main regions were set in Japan. I think it all depends on what country or area is safe to step foot in. Also, I just realized that they probably already did their reconnaissance mission for Gen 9 waaaay before...
  16. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

. Volo is already confirmed to be Volo in Japanese. I kind of want like a Northwest American region or like you said a more obscure country that nobody would expect like the Czech Republic or Kenya or something. But Italy is fine too.
  17. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Probably. There's a theory going around that Gen 9 is set in Italy. With a bunch of characters having Italian/Latin words for names, especially Cynthia's ancestor. It makes you wonder.
  18. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The stupidest part about the graphics complaints is how the games supposedly don't look none too great...yet if the newest "pokemon killer" game comes out and has the same or even worse graphics than the newest pokemon game they're all over it like flies and screaming it's praises to high...
  19. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

My guess is that if they turn out to be wrong, the riddles are vague enough to be enterpreted later on as true through mental gymnastics. Assuming Khu was the one that came up with the emoji final evolution leaks...what does any of the starters, especially Decidueye, have to do with a strong...
  20. Cute Charm

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Owls...do have super long legs though: So having legs really doesn't automatically make it humanoid like some other pokemon. Decidueye has always just been an owl with weird clothes-like feathers and fingers.
Back
Top Bottom