Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I mean, they're kind of both based on how real storks sometimes drop things they're carrying like sticks on people or to defend nests. Regardless, I think it's still just them revisiting stork-with-apron concept. Especially when you look at Bombirdier's neutral model with the apron down. The...
  2. Cute Charm

I was thinking un used stork pokemon from Gen 2 since they're both appear to be wearing aprons...except they combined the apron and the baby...uh...sack and got rid of the baby.
  3. Cute Charm

Not really? I mean not many people use in-house engines anymore and people kind of review them unfairly based on how much power and things that Unity and Unreal have. And people wanted pokemon to be more realistic. This is probably just a fall out from it. Plus there's a lot of new character...
  4. Cute Charm

I think most of the reviewers might also have a bias because they review so many games and they jump from something made in a better engine to something made in the Pokémon engine and there's a stark diffrence. Of course something not made in a standard base engine isn't going to look great...
  5. Cute Charm

I expect another patch in less than a week.* (* Barring glitching isn't from breaking the camera or whatever.)
  6. Cute Charm

They were pretty upfront with saying the younger staff will focus their time doing the first installments. But it was easily missed since it was burned in like the game informer interview. They also probably knew BDSP wasn't not going to hold the Meta game for an extra year.
  7. Cute Charm

I think a lot of people reviewing have forgotten: There was a pandemic in the middle of development. The senior staff broke off into Team B and worked on Legends. The advances made in Legends will not be seen emediatly and will probably be in Gen 10 when they combine what they've learned. Also...
  8. Cute Charm

I think people are forgetting that Crown Tundra and Isle of Armor had green and yellow to complete the red and blue color scheme the base games had. It's possible it's just one big DLC following the colors of Gen 1 games again...but this time only Red instead of all 3. Orange is red-yellow...
  9. Cute Charm

I don't think you get 2, one's probably just an unusable ride pokemon and the other one is the one you can trade and battle with.
  10. Cute Charm

Haha, hypothetical third school: Lemón Academy
  11. Cute Charm

Someone made a point where the greyed out area at the top right of the, where real life Barcelona is more than likely one of the DLC areas.
  12. Cute Charm

Personally, as someone who doesn't care for the battle tower/facilities outside of them being time wasters...not many games really had a post game that fit my tastes outside of Gen 2. Revisiting Kanto to see how much had changed in a few in-game years was fun. But it was still a miracle that...
  13. Cute Charm

I've been in this fandom for so long I've seen the "THIRD GAMES ARE SO POINTLESS AND GREEDY IN THE DS ERA! WE WANT DLC!" rhetoric turn into "PAID DLC IS SO POINTLESS AND GREEDY!" rhetoric. I feel like I'm getting too old for this. In a way...Tandemaus is the first Pokémon known to actually give...
  14. Cute Charm

You have to go out and walk around since you have to take your eggs out of your boxes and you're unable to access your boxes in Picnic mode.
  15. Cute Charm

The 1.1.0 patch was stability and a fix for the jerky framerate from the previews. The day one patch might just be online at this point.
  16. Cute Charm

Let's Go stops you from K.O.ing shinies:
  17. Cute Charm

For them moving away from old trade evolutions... They're certainly making it harder again.
  18. Cute Charm

Even if it's never figured out by the fanbase, official guide books still exist.
  19. Cute Charm

I kind of love how they force you to have two Dunsparce to evolve. Nobody would probably have more than one given the response to both Dudunsparce. Also maybe having some Pokemon in the party is the key to Finizen too? Like maybe a Cetitan or some other sea creture based Pokémon?
  20. Cute Charm

That's interesting actually. I wonder if they'll figure out Finizen and Dunsparce before next week. I didn't follow SwSh too closely because of all the negativity...but I vaugely remember Galarian Yamask stumping a lot of people. It's less bad and more convoluted if anything.
Back
Top Bottom