Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

Doduo and Dodrio are more ostrich-like than Skarmory. Right down to the gender differences being brown for females and black for males. Sure it's their necks and not their actual body feathers, but still.
  2. Cute Charm

I always thought Skarmory was a crane.
  3. Cute Charm

The Jynx thing might just be a rumor. They still made Smoochum after the controversy started, they made a Sitting Cuties plushie, Jynx has a shirt pattern, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we get a regional evolution or a regional variant or both considering what went on with Mr. Mime...
  4. Cute Charm

If that were the case we wouldn't have the other whale Pokémon either, Kyogre included. I'm guessing they've just had a hard time coming up with a dolphin or they're waiting for the South American or Indian region just so they can have a river dolphin because bottle noses are over-rated.
  5. Cute Charm

Even though it's pretty much a monster Muppet from Sesame Street with flamingo features, we also have Aromatisse. It's also a dancer. If anything bring on poison/fire purple flamingos that feed on Grimer and hang out in toxic sludge all day like real flamingos hang out in overly acidic water.
Back
Top Bottom