Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

The Box Legendaries Discussion/Speculation

The box legendaries have always been considered gods or deities. It's not really a current thing that has just cropped up, it's been going on since Gen 2 with Ho-oh and Lugia. Either way, I don't think building a school around diffrent Pokémon and growing stuff as offerings is inherently the...
  2. Cute Charm

Theres also Fancy Apples for the curry. They went a little overboard with the apples for SWSH. Maybe real fruit is just slightly rarer or hard to come by so people use similar looking berries as substitutes.
  3. Cute Charm

Still though, they're more likely to find an ancient Pokémon living under the vinyard/grove in some kind of Victini situation. Maybe the fruits were planted originally as sustenance or offerings to the Pokémon, and over time the reason why the school grows their own grapes/oranges was lost. Now...
  4. Cute Charm

Yes? I mean I don't think they'd go that far. Especially since Mewtwo, Genosect, and Type: Null were all made by actual scientists. A kid doing some surgery on a grape and making a Pokémon sounds too Farfetch'd.
Back
Top Bottom