• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. CyanideCrystal

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

Thanks! I was really afraid I was being too on the nose there hehe. I also tried bringing up th topic of traitors and saying that the mafia can "take me" instead of saying "kill" to try and hint at the possibility of recruitment. I really wish I got added I bet it would be more fun with a team :3
  2. CyanideCrystal

Maybe I'd have more fun if they were active cuz as it is I was glad when I got offed.
  3. CyanideCrystal

I tried to hint I'm the traitor but my teammates didnt play much and died.
  4. CyanideCrystal

Exlight - I don't think they are scum. Just frustrated but keeping to their meta (I mean to what I've seen so far but I'm relatively new.) I think they're Town. HD - HD was either mafia but I'd lean for SK/other indep. It makes sense the mafia would kill a player like him. DW - I'm on the fence...
  5. CyanideCrystal

Snake you're looking in the opposite place you should. I cant tell you why but eliminating me will be super bad. Also you yourself dont look very good being very inactive and seemingly trying to protect SMS? What's with that? How does the traitor thing work? Yea it seems weird someone would...
  6. CyanideCrystal

This is kind of a negative attidute. Maybe you should sub out if you dont like it so much cuz its not really fun to play if people complain so much. Were all just trying to have fun here. I think none of us knew there would be no flips and a lot if people kinda are inactive (also me sorry for that).
  7. CyanideCrystal

She said she voted for me because I was quiet which as I said I didnt have notifications for this thread. As of the chib wagon thing I voted for who I thought was right with an explanation in my post. Nothing more to say about that since that's all that I'm accused of.
  8. CyanideCrystal

Already responded. My notifications weren't showing until someone pinged me here. I don't know why :/
  9. CyanideCrystal

Ok so I think HD might be Mafia and then it makes a lot of sense that SMS is mafia too but I'm leaning towards him being a serial killer/some kind of independent. Pennywise was more of a wild card that attacked humans indiscriminately and wasnt known to work in a group. If he got killed the...
  10. CyanideCrystal

Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't get notifications for some reason?
  11. CyanideCrystal

Anyway so are the roles are characters from movies awarded with an Oscar in any category or nominated to Best Picture (Moonstruck won a few minor categories and was nominated for BP). https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Academy_Award-winning_films We can look through characters that could...
  12. CyanideCrystal

That's cute. I'll keep that in mind if I ever play a game with you two
  13. CyanideCrystal

I dont think they were mafia. Since the character doesnt really read as a mafia member to me. Also statistically landing a mafia kill on the first day is not very likely.
  14. CyanideCrystal

Oh no :0 I dont know if I'll be very useful in this case. Unless its something I know since I'm not exactly a movie buff. I'll try tho.
  15. CyanideCrystal

Alright. It does seem like that with the name edit thing. A very cold welcome to someone who was new :/ The wording came across as blunt and rude which is why I got defensive. Not because I dont want to follow the rules. I wont edit anything and I'm glad you showed mercy on my soul :P
  16. CyanideCrystal

Honestly that seemed like a trap. Like we all know this is an enforced rule and that's how it works here. Why are you like this acter I followed your request?
  17. CyanideCrystal

The War table rules allow eiting for spelling mistakes. And just literally fixing the format is not significant at all.
  18. CyanideCrystal

But you told me to bold it??
  19. CyanideCrystal

Sorry I was on mobile.
Back
Top Bottom