Search results for query: *

1. CyanideCrystal

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Oh, alright. I read HD's post wrong, my bad x)
  2. CyanideCrystal

Wait, they had Strongman? That's so OP! I'm glad we took them down in the end!
  3. CyanideCrystal

Did you have fun? Yes! I had lots of fun and I really liked the Cells at Work setting. I think it fits the Mafia game great. Do you think the game was balanced and fair? Um, I'm not sure, since I never played forum mafia before and also might be biased cause I won and had a Bastard role. How...
  4. CyanideCrystal

Thank you! I was so scared ExLight will call my bluff!
  5. CyanideCrystal

OMG! Amazing! Thank you guys for playing with me! <3
  6. CyanideCrystal

Yeah! It was my first time playing on a forum and I had lots of fun. Even though I was super anxious.
  7. CyanideCrystal

Well, I'm not a Nurse so I wouldn't know.
  8. CyanideCrystal

Lmao, can you imagine a body in which cells, cancer and a virus came to a threeway understanding? That's a body meant to be 7 feet under! xD Good game, guys. I learned a lot from you.
  9. CyanideCrystal

This game made me so anxious for so long. I'm glad it's ending. I can't stand this anymore. Let's go, Zinn.
  10. CyanideCrystal

ExLight, if you're winning anyway, why do you wanna draw? Did you forget you can Strongman kill again?
  11. CyanideCrystal

Zinn said it hits first most of the time. No matter when it's sent.
  12. CyanideCrystal

Yes, I know. I said "second only to roleblocking".
  13. CyanideCrystal

But also ExLight is already insane, since I sent my PM like a few minutes after the Night started. So maybe none of that will matter. Since Insanity is only second after Roleblocking.
  14. CyanideCrystal

But if ExLight can strongman kill me, then there will be a draw either way, just between Tood and ExLight. Although they just said they will roleblock instead.
  15. CyanideCrystal

Yeah, I know Ex could be lying, it seems a little impossible that they have that much power. No, I have to be alive to win. Cancer Cells will die with me, as I said.
  16. CyanideCrystal

Wow, so protection was useless the entire time? That's bastard as fuck. Are you sure? Since you never killed a protected person and it's not mentioned in any of the role PMs it makes me anxious. So right now you can either roleblock or kill? I'm still curious if the Insanity thingie would make...
  17. CyanideCrystal

Oof, not the roleblocker. At least I will live, but that's still a loss or a draw for me at this point if they have any shots left. Gg.
  18. CyanideCrystal

Ok, cards on the table, I'd rather not. I spent 2 weeks playing and putting my energy in the game and I just wanna see it have a satisfying conclusion with someone winning.
  19. CyanideCrystal

Yeah, which means Mafia would have nothing to lose by lynching me. And I'm saying you're mafia.
  20. CyanideCrystal

You're the only one who keeps saying I'm lying about taking insane cells with me, because I confirmed none of you are insane. So if I'm not lying you win.
Back
Top Bottom