Search results for query: *

1. C

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

But what about Ash's Pokemon? They were his least popular team of the series, and I doubt we'll see many of them return. Maybe Krookodile since he was one of his most popular captures that saga, unless they just want to shove Oshawott down our throats again. I'd much prefer see some DP and AG...
  2. C

The only old pokemon I'd like to see return is Glalie, Infernape, Gible, and some more of the underused ones. Don't need to see Charizard for the millionth time. I think it would be funny if the writers ignore all of Ash's BW Pokemon like they didn't bother to give Iris or Cilan a cameo in XY...
  3. C

So Ash is done with captures in XY. Not too surprising, the writers don't want another BW. Even Gible's late capture at the tail-end of DP was rather pointless, especially since it never got to come back and evolve. I remember when BW was airing I thought Ash would bring Gible back to meet Iris...
  4. C

Hopefully that means Goodra is returning and they just didn't want to spoil it ahead of time in any movie preview.
  5. C

Ash is not going to enter a region league with only 5 pokemon. Even if he uses old pokemon, he still has to register his team first, we see him do it in the first episode of each league in all the older sagas.
  6. C

I'm sure he's going to have a complete Kalos team for the league, even if he does use older pokemon.
  7. C

There are less than 35 episodes of this gen left if you count the weeks from now till November, barring breaks. With the 8th Gym quickly approaching I don't see Ash capturing anything new. Even Snorunt and Phanpy were captured before the 8th Gym. I see Goodra returning
  8. C

I'm pretty sure Serena is done with captures, although they should just give her a Rhyhorn at the very end given how much they all like her.
  9. C

The 8th Gym is right around the corner and we know this gen is ending now due to the new games. He needs at least 6 pokemon to enter the league with. There have been no merchandize hints of Ash capturing anything anytime soon so I find it highly unlikely.
  10. C

He's obviously not getting a new pokemon this late. Goodra is returning to fill out his 6th slot.
  11. C

Why did he blur the groups Pokemon? I wonder if its because Goodra returned. Serena and Clemont are unlikely to get any new pokemon this late.
  12. C

I think after BW people have forgotten what it was like when Ash only caught 5-6 pokemon for an entire series. In Hoenn Ash actually only made 5 captures. In DP he made 6 because he eventually got Gible. Even in Johto he only captured 6 pokemon. I think people need to be "reminded" that Ash...
  13. C

Ash and Serena are likely done with captures until the league is over. Serena's Master Class is coming up soon so she won't have any need for new pokemon after it until whatever happens after the league. As for Ash its obvious he's done with captures. The Japanese merchandize hints Goodra...
  14. C

Corphish could be owned by one of the rivals.
  15. C

Cilan hasn't caught a new pokemon in a long time so he'll probably get it. Don't really see Ash getting another pokemon.
  16. C

I hope Ash captures Meleotta. He needs it and it needs him. I think it has a strong chance too.
  17. C

Don't forget the people insisting May's Eevee egg was a Zigzagoon before it hatched. I still kinda hope Ash actually captures Meoletta. I think the writers could give Ash a legend now and all Pokemon who had a crush in him he captured.
  18. C

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. It might be longer than 3 months. Look at all these fillers.
  19. C

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. No it isn't. Almost definitely that ugly rock will reach its last form, its middle form looks like shit. And there's strong indication Snivy will be evolving soon with Trip having a Serperior. This isn't Johto, we don't have unevolved starters again.
  20. C

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. I don't see that at all. They're not going to spoil 1 years worth of evolutions, same reason the evo's in the last ending all happened quickly enough.
Back
Top Bottom