Search results for query: *

1. C

Ships you dislike

Only problem I have with the ship is people used it as an excuse to pride themselves in quit watching the series, or use it to bash the other girls. Like that even matters at this point when it's now like 17 years since the original series ended. But I don't mind it otherwise as a nostalgic...
  2. C

Ships you dislike

Yeah, Geekchicshipping was basically the XY version of Ikarishipping. I mean most of the supporters were Pokeshippers, just looking to pair off the main girl at the time with someone other than Ash. Dawn/Paul made zero sense back in the DP era as Paul ignored Dawn's existence 95% of the time...
  3. C

Ships you dislike

Serena/Clemont, Geekchicshipping. This was something on tumblr during the XY era, a lot of Pokeshippers were shipping Serena with Clemont in XY to keep her away from Ash. I mean I just found it bizarre. Nevermind the fact that Serena and Clemont barely even spoke to each other in XY...
  4. C

Ships you dislike

It was also taken seriously because Pokeshippers were looking to pair off every new girl who came in with the anime after Misty. After they saw Contestshipping it sort of "set the standard" going forward, so people assumed Dawn would have something like that too. I do agree Appealshipping was...
  5. C

Ships you dislike

Well the anime was originally intended to end after Kanto, as you said, most kids shows do have a romance between the main male and female characters. Hence why Misty's crush was a thing before the writers realized the show would go on for decades and never end. So Misty's crush died down in...
  6. C

Ships you dislike

Ikarishipping was never really much a thing, people just ran to it because in Roark's Gym, Dawn got angry when Paul forgot her name. And this was in early DP before we knew Dawn and Paul would barely interact and Paul would ignore her existence for the rest of DP. For some reason back in 2007...
  7. C

Ships you dislike

Dawn's interactions in the BW series were mostly a result of that series writing, and even then she didn't mock Ash much after that very first episode, Ash and Dawn's interactions were nearly the same as in DP otherwise. I don't ship anything anymore but I don't see why one small scene in BW...
Back
Top Bottom