Search results for query: *

1. C

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Dude, no petition is going to get Misty back in the anime nearly 20 years after she was written off the series. Much less something from the western/english speaking fandom that virtually nobody on the Japanese staff will ever see. She might get another cameo for 2 eps again like she got in SM...
  2. C

I'm kinda surprised they didn't show a scene of Misty or Brock watching the Alola league from TV when he won, similar to that scene of Misty watching the Hoenn league on TV. It would be nothing but a silent cameo but since they already had their SM designs it would have been easy to do. Kinda...
  3. C

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=OkyMLnsnLPw The preview is here. There aren't any noticeable Ash/Misty scenes in the preview though. Most of the preview focuses on Brock/Olivia though so a new ship is born. Also as most expected all the SM characters are there the whole...
  4. C

I seriously doubt the XY series, which last episode ended with Serena kissing Ash, would be referencing Misty of all characters, especially when XY had very little continuity and was the only saga not to bring back any old companions for a cameo, lol. Anyway, Misty is getting another SM cameo...
  5. C

Probably not. Misty/Brock's appearance was really only for the 20th anniversary, it's the only reason Misty even got another cameo after 12 years and 3 gens in a row of her not appearing at all (DP, BW and XY) since 2005. If it wasn't the 20th anniversary last year in 2017, most likely she and...
  6. C

Yeah, they didn't do this in Misty's last cameos back in AG. Misty's personality there was still more like her Johto self, where she was more calmed down and subdued. And Ash was written more mature back than compared to now in SM. I guess that's why there Ash/Misty interaction in AG felt so...
  7. C

What, you mean his Z-ring? Yes, she asked jokingly if she could have it. It's kind of weird how this episode didn't show how Ash said goodbye to Misty or Brock. The episode just sort of ended with that last scene of them, and we didn't get to see anything else as Ash went back on the airplane...
  8. C

Well I just watched the episode, and honestly there was barely any Ash/Misty interaction at all. Which is odd, so no shipping. This ep did create a new ship though...Misty/Lana...but I guess that's for another thread. :p
  9. C

Judging by the preview alone I don't think there will be any bickering at all. Misty's personality seems to be modified to fit SM's writing style in the same way Ash's was. She seems a lot more friendly and girly. And also the art style makes her look "cutesy" where she looks more soft spoken...
  10. C

So now we know all the SM characters are going with Ash back to Kanto, so I guess this isn't an original trio reunion after all. Judging by the preview Ash was more excited to see Brock again than Misty too, oddly enough. Although Pikachu does jump into Misty's arms. Considering this is only 2...
  11. C

It's kind of ironic actually. Misty went a 12 year gap between appearances in the anime. Her last appearance was in mid-AG in 2005, and she didn't appear again till 2017. She missed 3 series in a row completely (DP, BW and XY), as well as Battle Frontier and the first 40 eps of SM. Between that...
  12. C

...For 2 episodes.
  13. C

Even so, Misty obvious likes being the Gym leader now. You can tell she is friendly with Daisy in the specials and Misty probably wouldn't leave the Gym even if she could again. I think the way the writers wrote Misty after she left is she's content with her Gym leader life and realizes she's...
  14. C

It depends what time period you're talking about. If you mean during the Kanto-Johto era, of course it was big as Misty was the only main girl at the time. However nowadays in 2012 people ship Ash with many other characters, and since Misty's been gone for 10 years, many people have lost...
  15. C

Dawn's getting a regional cameo which is why she's there. Tracey on the other hand is almost always shown with Oak/Delia, which is why he's there. The other characters aren't there because they're probably not appearing. I am also not sure why you think being in the opening means an appearance...
  16. C

True, but that's because Misty's been gone the longest, while the other girls didn't exist in that earlier time period. May's been brought up in every saga after she left too, and now Dawn is making an appearance in BW. The writers bring up every older main character, its the same reason why...
  17. C

Misty and Delia were the only older female characters at the time though, remember May was still a main character and Dawn and Iris didn't even exist yet. So to see two older females placed together wasn't exactly surprising. They could have chosen a hearts card for any number of reasons, its...
  18. C

Hearts are generally considered feminine,so its no surprise Misty would be on a hearts card. I wouldn't look too much into that.
  19. C

OK. But the games and anime are still hugely successful. Takeshi Shudo did call Misty the least justified main character at the time. It's why she was the shortest lived classic Kanto character of the show. If the other writers saw differently, they probably would have reversed his decision...
  20. C

No it's not a reboot. Pokeshipping was left on the side because the writers knew they were never bringing Misty back anyway, so why focus on a ship when one half of it has been gone for 10 years? And I don't know why you're basing a few people's opinions on BW as everyone. The show has remained...
Back
Top Bottom