Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

What video games are you playing now?

Been playing Breath of Fire 3 again. Mostly grinding and farming for stat-boosting items like Life Shards and Proteins, but also completed a few Masters while I was at it. I've also been manipulating the RNG of the Copy Shop in the Faerie Village so I can get duplicates of certain items like...
  2. CynthiaLover

Picked up Breath of Fire 3 again after putting it down for a while. I'm heading to Junk Town to meet up with Beyd regarding a ship to cross the ocean so Ryu and co can meet "God" after we freed Deis. Been spending a bit of time grinding and working on the Faerie Village, like using the Copy Shop...
  3. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post (thought it's been nearly a day since last time) but I got a lot more done in Breath of Fire 3. After doing some grinding and Master adjustments, cleaning out Hondra of his skills (one of which will be very useful shortly), the gang went to Angel Tower. Took care of the...
  4. CynthiaLover

Meant to mention this earlier but I got some more done in Breath of Fire 3. I beat Dolphin, thus freeing the faeries from his threat. Now we need to head into Mt. Zublo since both the ship is still lost and the road is blocked so we can get to Urkan Tapa and, more importantly, Angel Tower. Spent...
  5. CynthiaLover

Got a lot further in Breath of Fire 3. I battled and defeated Stallion, finally putting an end to Balio and Sunder, with Garr joining the ranks. Went back to Wyndia to gain a passport and return Nina... only for her to join up again because of a misadventure with Honey, Momo's robot. I then...
  6. CynthiaLover

Forgive the now triple post but I got a ton more done in Breath of Fire 3. First, managed to explore Momo's Tower (and spent too much time on the fountain puzzle to gain all three prizes), gaining her as a new party member. Then, after a not-so flying escape on a rocket I apprenticed Momo and...
  7. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post (although it's been nearly a day since last time) but I got a lot more done in Breath of Fire 3. After cleaning out Mygas of skills through grinding on tougher monsters Ryu ended up having another run-in with Balio and Sunder, the duo learn of Ryu's "little secret" of...
  8. CynthiaLover

Got a bit further in Breath of Fire 3. After a ton of side stuff it was time to take on Loki's "request" to break into McNeil's manor and steal back the tax money. And that resulted in Ryu and Teepo fighting off various McNeil ghosts (and a giant chicken), before the trio fought Amalgam and...
  9. CynthiaLover

Still playing Breath of Fire 3. Ryu, Rei, and Teepo have since defeated the Nue Chimera and gained favoritism from McNeil Village. Ryu is now apprenticed to Mygas the mage in order to boost his Intelligence and, most importantly, his AP. Now it's time to find out what Loki wants. But first, some...
  10. CynthiaLover

Picked up Breath of Fire 3 for the first time in a while. Started a new playthrough. I'm only at the very early game, where Ryu, Rei, and Teepo decide to try to steal food from Bunyan. That will totally end well for the trio. No doubt. Ryu is Level 3, Teepo is Level 3, and Rei is Level 5, and...
  11. CynthiaLover

I was out for most of the day taking care of some things so I didn't get much done. But I did continue on in Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Compete Edition when I got home. I've since recruited Magnamon to the protags' cause and kicked Dynasmon to the curb. But wow, Dynasmon's AI did something...
  12. CynthiaLover

Still working on Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Compete Edition. I've since been reunited with best detective waifu, Kyoko, lost Arata to Suedo, and am now trying to recruit the remaining Royal Knights to our side. Triggered the battle event with Kentaurosmon, which trigged the event to start...
  13. CynthiaLover

Still playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition. I'm up to Chapter 14 now and we've begun our search for the Royal Knights in hopes of turning the ones that harbor doubts about the whole "destroy humanity" thing like Gallantmon to our side. I also took care of several cases prior, both...
  14. CynthiaLover

Haven't done much gaming lately due to RL events but I managed to get my main Switch back up and running and thus was able to continue my main file of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Compete Edition. I'm up to Chapter 13 now. I battled Crusadermon, witnessed the Paradise Lost Plan get executed, and...
  15. CynthiaLover

Taking a small break from Cyber Sleuth (not like I've gotten much further outside of grinding to the high heavens) to play a new file in MegaMan Battle Network Legacy Collection. Specifically, Battle Network 1. I only just beat TorchMan/FireMan but I've been spending a lot of time grinding for...
  16. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post (although it's almost been a day since the last one) but I'm still playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. I didn't get too much further because I was out most of the day but I completed the Shinjuku Labyrinth case and I'm now working on side cases before moving on to the...
  17. CynthiaLover

Didn't get as much done as I would've liked because I had an early morning migraine (damn weather changes getting to me again) but I did make progress on Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth later on. I've since beaten Jimiken for the first time and I'm heading to the Shinjuku Labyrinth. I played a clever...
  18. CynthiaLover

Still working with my new file of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Just finished the hospital investigation after "rebuilding" my "current" body with junk data and I'm now working for Kyoko proper. And experienced my first "death by coffee" (which is probably the PC's second death thus far in the...
  19. CynthiaLover

My main Switch was acting up so I had to move onto my Switch Lite. As a result I ended up starting a new file for Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Changed things up slightly, as I picked the female PC, wanting to see the differences between her and the male PC (like animations, expressions, voice...
  20. CynthiaLover

Meant to mention this a while ago but RL has been a royal pain lately. Been doing double duty on the games lately. First, MegaMan Battle Chip Challenge. Completed all the B Rank tournaments (Fireworks, Verdant, Stream, Thunder). IceMan pretty much handled Fireworks on his own, netting me...
Back
Top Bottom